No announcement yet.

The Olympics have become a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the one-on-one competition or competition against the clock, and not the skating, etc where judges award scores based on their opinions. Break dancing--nah-I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by mfarmer View Post
      Read the comments, hahahaha
      "I almost got busted for watching this by mom. Had to switch to **** so it was easier to explain"

Comment

Breakdancing? Please no....

Comment

How about combat lawn darts?

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            1976 Bruce Jenner's picture was on a box of wheaties.
            2024 Kaitin Jenner's picture is on a jug of half and half.
            Funny!
            He epitomized the Olympics in '76, as the best athlete in the world.
            Sadly, she now epitomizes what the Olympics is becoming.

Comment

Yup. They will probably add video gaming and roshambo soon.

What a joke. Thanks 2020.

J

Comment

when they added power walking I always figured Jacks would be the next sport brought in.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Get ready for it .
                  Beat boxing will be next, followed by cornrow weaving, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                    The best video ever!!!! Was such a Good laugh
                    Jeez, and I love canoes. I'm ready for break dancing after that...

Comment

I know this thread is over a year old, but did not want to start a new one just to complain........thought I would just pile on this old one. Ha

But dad gum, wife found the U.S.A. vs Canada first round Olympic softball game last night so we decided to watch. They were playing on what looked a modified baseball field with temporary fencing and "No" dugouts..... There was a temporary style back stop put up and a women with a white marker board would walk behind the backstop, between the temporary back stop and baseball field backstop wall and flash what I assumed were line up changes to people sitting in the first row......

It was like they were playing a Saturday Beer league tournament at a half finished field.............

Rwc

Comment

I had no idea the Olympics had started. I won't watch any of it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

That Girl from Japan was chunkin that softball against Mexico, impressive

Comment

Dang I missed the opening ceremonies. Was going to watch with my daughter. She's very interested in Japan because of anime.

They need to remove all events that require judges. Beat the other person or their times or its not included. Am surprised they added break dancing. Was that popular world wide? I would have guessed they would have done something like salsa or tango before break dancing.

Comment

You know how all kids get trophies? Well the olympics are going to be like that, except instead of trophies everybody will get their own sport added.

Its funny to me that the same people, stations, tv shows etc that complain about Bezos spending his money on his space launch yesterday and saying that he should have given his money to the homeless and starving..........have no problem spending $20 billion on this stupid crap known as the olympics and on buildings that will never be used again

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                                You know how all kids get trophies? Well the olympics are going to be like that, except instead of trophies everybody will get their own sport added.

Its funny to me that the same people, stations, tv shows etc that complain about Bezos spending his money on his space launch yesterday and saying that he should have given his money to the homeless and starving..........have no problem spending $20 billion on this stupid crap known as the olympics and on buildings that will never be used again
                                And that wraps society up quite nicely lol. Sadly true.

Comment

Working...
                                X