Michelada Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michelada Recipe

Been using the various mixes which aren’t bad but looking for great. Headed to our friends lake house this weekend and Micheladas are usually the first few drinks of the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In

Comment

I don't drink beer but those things are dang good!

Comment

Spicy Clamato with fresh lime, celery salt and Tabasco

Comment

I use Zing Zang.

Comment

You live in Houston I see. I would suggest to go buy the Michelada mix they sell in the Mambo's restaurants. Pretty dang popular

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              You live in Houston I see. I would suggest to go buy the Michelada mix they sell in the Mambo's restaurants. Pretty dang popular

That’s actually what I use.. it’s great, just wondering if homemade is better. May not be worth the hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wedge of lime squeezed in glass
                About 2 fingers zing zang
                Several shakes of tajin
                Modelo

Comment

I've had mixes from these folks a few times and they were pretty good.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Hard to beat.

Comment

Barracho Miche Mix. The mango flavored mix is amazing.

Comment

This....... end of story.......... The only problem is that they are very good and you will get drunker than hell and it does not taste near as good coming back up.

Comment

I've never had one. But want to try one. Is it real tomato-y? Not a fan of tomato juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            I've never had one. But want to try one. Is it real tomato-y? Not a fan of tomato juice.
                            Chew,

all depends on how much "tomato" you add They are more spicy than tomato-y generally. Personally I prefer my beer straight, but my wife hates beer so she drinks these all the time instead. She uses Maggi sauce

Comment

Originally posted by rladner View Post
                              Chew,

all depends on how much "tomato" you add They are more spicy than tomato-y generally. Personally I prefer my beer straight, but my wife hates beer so she drinks these all the time instead. She uses Maggi sauce
                              Clamato? Clams? I'm out.

Comment

Working...
                              X