No announcement yet.

2021 Nanza!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad y’all kept the candle lit, job well done!

Count me in for year 20!

Comment

Traditional Team Rib Early Morning Celebratory Toast

Click image for larger version

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-44-08_screenshot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	680.7 KB
ID:	24650373

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-46-27_screenshot.jpg
Size:	647.9 KB
ID:	24650374

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-47-25_screenshot.jpg
Size:	635.0 KB
ID:	24650375

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-47-51_screenshot.jpg
Size:	649.8 KB
ID:	24650376

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-48-09_screenshot.jpg
Size:	619.3 KB
ID:	24650377

Name:	VID_20210508_073111_00_003_2021-05-10_12-48-27_screenshot.jpg
Size:	600.5 KB
ID:	24650378
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

I spy Dave! Guess we got there too late to see him.
        Hi Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

Next year will be the 20th Annual event, and we'll likely be back to our regular timeframe. Be sure to pencil in your calendars now!
          Hopefully we can all get back on the horse for the Big 20th next year!

Thanks for sharing the pics Casey and Michael. I recognize some really good folks in them............and Burnadell 😜

Comment

The trip was a blessing & good for the soul...heart warming to see old friends, while making new ones!! It's the first time in a long time where it simply felt normal & joyous without any static.

I guess we will add tamales to the next check list.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              The trip was a blessing & good for the soul...heart warming to see old friends, while making new ones!! It's the first time in a long time where it simply felt normal & joyous without any static.

Sorry, I left out Team Tamale! Those were legit and hit the spot for early morning breakfast until the other food was done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

I learned that Delia's tamales are amazing for breakfast. I got busy so I only got two that Michaela brought me. I'd have eaten 12 if I coulda got to 'em!

Comment

2021 Nanza!

A few more random pics that I discovered on my phone...

Casey FINALLY got his new V3 from Mathews.

Delia Delivery

The Mayor and the Mrs. drink a toast to “normal.”

Team Rib is a well oiled machine.

The party after the party.

RFB demands the honor of your presence at Bownanza XX next year!

Abigail took her first selfie with my phone and captured Grampa in a bit of a fog on Sunday morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Not sure how I managed to not meet you. I ended up down by the gator legs and gumbo and never left. Got caught up talking with John B and some other fellas and lost track of time and had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Not sure how I managed to not meet you. I ended up down by the gator legs and gumbo and never left. Got caught up talking with John B and some other fellas and lost track of time and had to go.
                      I was thinking the same exact thing...it's always been a blur on making wanted / expected contacts in the past, but never would have guessed I would have missed several of the wanted greets on this small crew. You weren't the only one I'm bummed I missed to say hey in person. It's a very unique get together & while this one was said to be different, it was still very familiar in some aspects.

Heck, I guess I took the girls back to the hotel when the group pick was taken & didn't think it even happened till I saw it here...that is just how bownanza rolls.

Comment

I was thinking the same exact thing...it's always been a blur on making wanted / expected contacts in the past, but never would have guessed I would have missed several of the wanted greets on this small crew. You weren't the only one I'm bummed I missed to say hey in person. It's a very unique get together & while this one was said to be different, it was still very familiar in some aspects.

Heck, I guess I took the girls back to the hotel when the group pick was taken & didn't think it even happened till I saw it here...that is just how bownanza rolls.
                        We plan on being back next year if possible so maybe we'llmeet then. We were pulling out of the parking lot when the group pic was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
                          I learned that Delia's tamales are amazing for breakfast. I got busy so I only got two that Michaela brought me. I'd have eaten 12 if I coulda got to 'em!

Heck yes...Delia's are straight up legit groceries [emoji30][emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

If I would have known Delia's was on the menu....

I've driven a couple hundred miles to get those!

Comment

What a great time visiting with old friends and making a few new ones! The weather was great and the food was outstanding. We missed a lot of the regular cooking teams, but Team Rib and Team Boudin Road Show really stepped up. Big thanks to all those who showed up early to prep, cook and contribute!

As expected, it was a much smaller crowd than we've had in the past, but I'm so happy Mary (and others) pushed to make a post-Covid Bownanza happen, even with the restrictions on cooking teams and little time to prepare! Thanks to everybody that came out to make this a memorable Bownanza!

[ATTACH]1049012[/ATTACH]
                              Eldog sighting!
                              Next year will be the 20th Annual event, and we'll likely be back to our regular timeframe. Be sure to pencil in your calendars now!
                              Traditional Team Rib Early Morning Celebratory Toast

[ATTACH]1049014[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049015[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049016[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049018[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1049019[/ATTACH]
                              Gotta get back with team Rib next year!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                                Gotta get back with team Rib next year!
                                Kinda messed that up. Y’all know what I meant 😂

Comment