Banana Nut Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banana Nut Bread

Before someone asks for my man card, I gotta say my misses, who never logs onto TBH asked for some TBH insight. Shes wanting a good recipe for banana nut bread. If anyone could post one here or email one to me, I would sure appreciate it.
    gandergitter@yahoo.com

i wish i did thats some good stuff

Comment

i have a great recipe for regular banana bread and all you have to do is add nuts too it...surprisingly I got it from nick jr (joys of being a mom with a picky toddler)

Sorry the video or page cannot be found. The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable. Please use search or visit our home page. Thank you.

My husband and friends love it as well as my kiddo..the applesauce pancake recipe on there is amazing too!

Comment

nice recipie

Comment

If blue likes it, its gotta be good.

Comment

Thanks folks. Ill pass it to the misses and try it out

Comment

Mine are about the same

Comment

Ok I have to ask, Why would we need your man card for wanting a receipe? Especially Banana nut bread. That stuff is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                  Ok I have to ask, Why would we need your man card for wanting a receipe? Especially Banana nut bread. That stuff is awesome.
                  x100 yummy yum.

Comment

Im a cooker, not a baker. I guess its subliminal in the back f my mind that baking is for women......... Dont get me wrong, Ill spend all day in the kitchen on the stove top, but not much for me in the way of an oven... Unless its a dutch oven

Comment

Working...
                    X