Which ones to use with whisker biscuit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which ones to use with whisker biscuit?

I just installed Trophy Ridge "Original Quick Shot" on my bow. Done adjustment with the notch. I was told that it is good for arrows with vanes that is "feather-like."

Question: does it matter which one to use? Solid one vanes or vanes that can bend backward when go through the biscuit? Would appericate which vanes to use for biscuit.

I am considering to remove all vanes and replace them with different vanes. Thoughts on this?

Blazers are my choice with any rest.... and all I would use in a biscuit.

Feathers+ biscuit= bad

Comment

Vanetec...They stick better than Blazers they are just as tough and they are alot cheaper.

Comment

Blazers and remember the black part of the rest is the stiffest, so shoot with your odd vain in the up position. Good Luck.

Comment

i'm a total beliver in drop aways, just makes your bow so much more accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by bowmech View Post
            i'm a total beliver in drop aways, just makes your bow so much more accurate.

Comment

only bad bout a bisket it slows ur arrown down due to arrow lag

Comment

definetly blazer vanes

Comment

blazer or fusion by duravane. a two inch vane through the whisker biscuit does not impair the arrows flight. the longer the vane better chance of it changing the flight.

Comment

The two inch vanes work the best

Comment

2" fusions

Comment

Working...
                      X