On X issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phorizt View Post
    I have Huntstand and OnX. Huntstand is much better. OnX spends all of their money on advertising. Other programs spend their money on creating a better more feature rich product. So far I have kept OnX too bc I have a ton of stuff saved on their for some public hunt areas from before I switched to HuntStand.
    Not sure if it's the same for Huntstand, but I was able to export all of my saved waypoints from OnX and import them into GoHunt

Comment

OnX is working for me this AM
      Been a user since 2018 and have never tried another product.
      It does appear OnX spend a-lot of time implementing advertising. What really imitates me is their cost structure. New users get it at a 30% discount while as an existing user I pay full price.

My fault i guess because every year I send them emails with and get no response.
      I renew because I have a 1,2,3 years of hunts saved on their cloud.

Anyone know of a way to export this to another app?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew51 View Post
        Not sure if it's the same for Huntstand, but I was able to export all of my saved waypoints from OnX and import them into GoHunt
        I'll have to check on that. If I can import them to Huntstand that would be awesome.

Comment

Working fine now, must have just been a glitch

Comment

Originally posted by WRasco View Post
            It does appear OnX spend a-lot of time implementing advertising. What really imitates me is their cost structure. New users get it at a 30% discount while as an existing user I pay full price.

My fault i guess because every year I send them emails with and get no response.

You can import from google maps/earth so I don’t see why you couldn’t export to google maps. There’s YouTube videos on how to import into OnX

Comment

Must be your connection or your device. Mine worked fine this morning and it's working now.

Comment

Huntwise is great!

Comment

It is for sale on Camofire every year for less than $20 for one state. I want to say I pay around $17 yearly. Not sure what the regular price is.

Comment

Delete the app. Then download again. Then sign in.

Comment

Don’t have it in front of me so don’t recall the process, but you can export and then import into other apps. The downside of importing into a new program is having all your points import as default pins in the ‘new’ program and losing your customization (other than name).

Comment

Working...
                      X