Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had an 85 SWB GMC and still miss that truck enjoy the time with the kids

Comment

Awesome. My first truck was exactly the same except for the color. Got it from my dad back in 1990 and put a built 396 in it along with a new interior. One of my stereo amplifiers caught on fire and she burned to the ground on the way to my girlfriends house my senior year. Sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        That was a hay haulin special. Put it in granny gear, hang a weight on the steering wheel, and get out to walk beside it and load hay.
        Yep! I tied the steering wheel to the handle on the little vent window with baling wire. Perfect speed for one guy stacking and two guys throwing. That was dang good money and you can't hardly find a kid who'll do it today.

Comment

My first brand new truck was a beautiful Bronze/Champagne '85 Sliverado 1/2 ton SWB with the gutless 305, the chicks loved it but I sold it 2 years later and upgraded to very lightly used (owner died) solid Black '86 Silverado 3/4 ton LWB with a 350. MUCH better truck.

Comment

Well work quarantined me cause the wife tested positive. So I’ll spend a little time on the square!

Comment

Nice Tremor! How you like that rig? I have one on order since March if it ever comes in, hopefully not a Christmas present.

Comment

What is your plan for the motor?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by C R Cox View Post
                  Well work quarantined me cause the wife tested positive. So I’ll spend a little time on the square!
                  Sorry to hear that Chaz. Praying mild symptoms and no spread.

Comment

Originally posted by trophyhunter01 View Post
                    Nice Tremor! How you like that rig? I have one on order since March if it ever comes in, hopefully not a Christmas present.
                    I love my truck. I have had Chevys for the last 20 years and really didn’t like my 19 or 20 Duramax so I tried the Ford. So far so good

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
                      What is your plan for the motor?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk
                      We are going LS 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by kerrbow View Post
                        Sorry to hear that Chaz. Praying mild symptoms and no spread.
                        Thanks we’ll take all the prayers we can get.
                        As of now just a headache and sore but only day 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          That was a hay haulin special. Put it in granny gear, hang a weight on the steering wheel, and get out to walk beside it and load hay.
                          We did this exact thing. Always hated loading hay, always did it at night due to the humidity being right. Would reach down to grab a bale and find a **** snake bound up in there that was in a bad mood.

Comment

Nice work!!

Comment

Working...
                            X