Shnf '18-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
    Well keep at it, cause you're my fall back plan if this gig goes south and i need to re enter the auto field. So doing the "job" is wearing out your hand? I guess manipulating tweezers under a microscope in short rapid motions can be quite the strain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

You have no idea. I got blisters on my fingers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dmack View Post
      You have no idea. I got blisters on my fingers!!!!
      You sure those aren't from pulling my arrows out of the trees yesterday?[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
        You sure those aren't from pulling my arrows out of the trees yesterday?[emoji23]

I don’t remember a tree being hit. But y’all did ok. Kept them on the targets for the most part. Keep practicing and you will be ready come October.

Comment

I don’t remember a tree being hit. But y’all did ok. Kept them on the targets for the most part. Keep practicing and you will be ready come October.
          I know I was kidding haha, that one I let rip at the end may have [emoji23]

Comment

I know I was kidding haha, that one I let rip at the end may have [emoji23]

That’s true. I forgot about that one you missed. But you can smile knowing it flew straight [emoji23]

Comment

That’s true. I forgot about that one you missed. But you can smile knowing it flew straight [emoji23]
              Yep I did what I set out to do, correct the left right. I was aiming at the one behind him![emoji23]

Comment

Yep I did what I set out to do, correct the left right. I was aiming at the one behind him![emoji23]

Well. I hate to tell you. You missed that one also. Lol

Comment

Well. I hate to tell you. You missed that one also. Lol
                  There's always next time haha

Comment

There's always next time haha

Very true. You will get it next time.

Comment

Forgot I had to be out of the house today for a few hours (work from home) so I did a last minute scouting trip. Went to a spot where I had been once but didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked. On the downside my backpack broke and my snake boots are apparently not broken in like I thought. Positives were I found three really good spots and saw 7 deer, 6 of which were moving freely between 12:30 and 2:30 (jumped one).

Pretty good outing overall.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        Forgot I had to be out of the house today for a few hours (work from home) so I did a last minute scouting trip. Went to a spot where I had been once but didn't get to explore as much as I would have liked. On the downside my backpack broke and my snake boots are apparently not broken in like I thought. Positives were I found three really good spots and saw 7 deer, 6 of which were moving freely between 12:30 and 2:30 (jumped one).

Pretty good outing overall.

Sounds like a productive trip. Now is the time to work the gear bugs out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I did my part this morning to control the local pig overpopulation in the Sam

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                            I did my part this morning to control the local pig overpopulation in the Sam

I saw that on fb, congrats! It's a shame the leg was torn up and infected

Comment

I saw that on fb, congrats! It's a shame the leg was torn up and infected

Yeah weird deal. I have never seen that before and she just didn’t smell right so I didn’t want to chance the meat. My guess is a coyote got her

Comment

Originally posted by PineyWoodsBow View Post
                                Yeah weird deal. I have never seen that before and she just didn’t smell right so I didn’t want to chance the meat. My guess is a coyote got her

Yeah that's what I thought too, looked pretty knarly

Comment

Working...
                                X