What is your truck gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
    For about 30 years my main truck gun was a Kimber 22 Hornet. Here lately I been alternating between a Sako L46 221 Fireball and a Bergara BMR Carbon .22. Like the smaller calibers for the truck.
    I like your choices in truck guns.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtecmike View Post
      how long of a barrel?

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
      10 1/2"

Comment

Glock 20.

Comment

Originally posted by Keg View Post
          A rifle that stays in your truck.. all the time... I bought this Marlin SDG Davison limited in 45-70 when I couldn’t find a stainless guide gun... It’s killed a lot of pigs... One good one.. and 6 in one bunch.. once...

I don’t live anywhere where I could or would have a rifle in my truck.

When I’m at the ranch it’s whatever I have with me. I keep a Hellcat in my truck and a Shield in my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            I don’t live anywhere where I could or would have a rifle in my truck.

When I’m at the ranch it’s whatever I have with me. I keep a Hellcat in my truck and a Shield in my car.

Maybe not a good idea for someone in the city... I’m fortunate to live in rural Texas.. I drive on the properties I hunt daily and it’s become a way of life for me...

Comment

A 60 year old 22-250 with a scope you can barely see through, but I swear you just point and pull the trigger and whatever your shooting at drops. The gun has been riding stuck between seats everyday for the last 16 years and still shoots lights out.

Comment

Suppressed .243 Ruger American Rifle, suprisingly hearing safe and plenty of gun!

Comment

Savage 24

223/20g

Comment

Originally posted by Buck_jane View Post
                    A 60 year old 22-250 with a scope you can barely see through, but I swear you just point and pull the trigger and whatever your shooting at drops. The gun has been riding stuck between seats everyday for the last 16 years and still shoots lights out.
                    I have one of those... a Remington 700

Comment

<

Comment

Mine changes a lot but I always have one behind the backseat of my Superduty in a case. Sometimes it is my Rem 700 VSSF 220 Swift, sometimes my CZ 520 Varmi mnt 17 Rem and occasionally my Rem 700 7mm RUM. Really depends what I am going to be doing in the country that day.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mines a standard Mossberg Maverick with a box of slugs, some buckshot, and assorted bird shot. Two seasons ago my rifle acted up on a morning hunt and I ran back to the truck to finish the hunt with it. Shot a big bodied East Texas buck at 48 yards with a slug that hunt. Pretty cool experience
                          Last edited by ElfEyes; 05-22-2022, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Currently and usually a savage .308. Sometimes that changes to 30-30 or .243.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Kimber Hunter 257 Roberts.

Comment

I change it up quite a bit. Today it will be a Ruger Blackhawk in .41 mag.

Comment

Working...
                                X