Instant brush blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant brush blind

Was YouTubeing earlier and as usual went down the rabbit hole and came across this. Pretty cool concept. Naturally my mind instantly contemplates quick easy duck blind or brushing in a pop up. Sure would save a lot of work.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNJw25r12a8"]Compass Home Expandable Faux Ivy Privacy Fence on QVC - YouTube[/ame]

I like the way you think. That is cool.

Comment

Interesting indeed. I wonder if a little rattle can paint could do to match the brush.

Comment

That would make a very portable ground blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ive done that with net wire and whacked ducks with it. When we hunted conroe back in the day we moved around a lot due to pressure. Take 4' net wire and cut in 4' long sections. Attach native vegetation, push some rebar in the ground and weave wire over reabar. I guess you could roll it up if you wanted to

Also did it for cranes down in a bar ditch. We even laid under the panels since layout blinds costed too much

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Ive done that with net wire and whacked ducks with it. When we hunted conroe back in the day we moved around a lot due to pressure. Take 4' net wire and cut in 4' long sections. Attach native vegetation, push some rebar in the ground and weave wire over reabar. I guess you could roll it up if you wanted to

Also did it for cranes down in a bar ditch. We even laid under the panels since layout blinds costed too much
            You always seem to be whackin sumin

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              You always seem to be whackin sumin

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              I try and stay well traveled. But, that's when we actually had ducks.

Now if I just had a cast net skrimp spot

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                That would make a very portable ground blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                X2, this works for me. Easy set up/take down, etc. I would hunker down behind it.

Comment

Looks like we are too late to buy one

Comment

Working...
                  X