Cold Front??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cold Front??????

Looks like it's not gonna make it here by the weekend unless I'm reading the wrong forecast

Hope so, I’m ready for fall already.

Comment

Doesn't look to be making it here in the next 15 days unless something changes

Comment

when i checked on friday Shackelford County was highs in the low 70's and lows in the mid 50's for opening weekend. Just looked now and its highs in the low 80's and lows in the mid 60's. Thats a huge shift for days 9-10 in the forecast. I'm hoping its that alot of the forecasts are automated over weekend and will switch back when actual people get in tomorrow.

Comment

68 here in DFW this morning. I can be on stand with that.

Comment

Third week in October Grasshopper. Third week!!!

Comment

Comment

It is Texas though Haha

Comment

It looks like this next front will arrive in Texas mid-week. I still believe it will be cooler than forecast and that models will trend down as we approach. Not sure how deep into Texas it will dive, but if it is colder than expected it will push farther, but still likely clear the state by sat for most of us. Northeast Texas May still have some northerly effects

Comment

Yup, was looking forward to not hunting opening day in shorts. So much for that idea.. dang weather man..

Comment

We had 62 yesterday and 65 this morning in Richland Springs.

Comment

The beer is better when it's hot

Comment

I've spent nearly 60 hours over the last 3 months in stands during the heat of the day hunting axis over a water hole. I'll welcome 70-80 degrees

Comment

High here Wednesday is supposedly going to be 61 with good rain chances.

Comment

And just like that, models trended cooler. Wed showed a high of 64 over the weekend, down 62 and today they are showing 57. May trend down a tad more before it gets here

Comment

Working...
                              X