So disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So disappointed

I had a big 9 on camera. Opening morning I watched a nice 12 for 45mins, hoping to see the 9 in person. He finally showed up late and didn’t look near as good as his pictures. Lol. The 12 had moved on while I waited. Decided I’d probably take the 12 this weekend.

He’s in front of me at 15yds with a broke G3! Lol I know it’s hunting, and there by far worst things in life but dang that sucks.

Guess I’ll be cull hunting again this year. Which isn’t a bad thing, we still have some and taking them seems to be making a difference pretty quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shoot it’s still early in season, there may be a better buck than those two show up.

Comment

If only................famous last words

Comment

Shoot the deer. Tell the story. That’s what hunting is all about. Some of us like to eat venison too!

Comment

They always look bigger on camera

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
            They always look bigger on camera
            .......or walking away!

Comment

That sucks man!!

Comment

I like'm broke up. My favorite deer on the wall is a big mainframe 8 that's missing a brow and a G3, would have still killed him if he was missing more.

Comment

Just curious, since I have never been on a lease. Does this mean the twelve automatically gets put on the "let walk" list? And will the rest of the lease mates respect your sentiments??

Comment

I need your problems

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                      I had a big 9 on camera. Opening morning I watched a nice 12 for 45mins, hoping to see the 9 in person. He finally showed up late and didn’t look near as good as his pictures. Lol. The 12 had moved on while I waited. Decided I’d probably take the 12 this weekend.

He’s in front of me at 15yds with a broke G3! Lol I know it’s hunting, and there by far worst things in life but dang that sucks.

Guess I’ll be cull hunting again this year. Which isn’t a bad thing, we still have some and taking them seems to be making a difference pretty quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      The taxi can fix that. Shoot him!!

Comment

You know it just gets better all season out there Brian. I bet your patience will pay off.

Comment

Shoot and have taxi repair g3.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                            You know it just gets better all season out there Brian. I bet your patience will pay off.
                            My thoughts also. I won't even try for my target deer until cooler temps.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                              Shoot and have taxi repair g3.
                              Commonly done with a few decent pics....or not.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X