Guy across the street recording my house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M16 View Post
    Good advice except the cherry pie. That might **** him off even more. Chocolate is the pie of peace.
    My 5 year old would have some serious contempt for a man who brings chocolate pie.

In all seriousness, I think as well meaning as you were trying to be, best to leave it alone at this point. If you have an opportunity to be cordial, I would. Since a gun is involved, I'd talk to the cops just to have it documented somewhere. If you really want the camera gone/busted, theres some indirect methods mentioned and more. He's probably off his rocker. My mom has done some weird stuff that freaked people out. Definitely doesnt mean I'd blow the behavior off though.

Comment

I would definitely talk to the cops. This guy sounds not normal to me, try to explain this to the cops. They all have families and children, they will understand you hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
        Get a camera and face it towards his house. Then document everything. Call the cops every time he disturbs your peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        And a mannequin with binos dressed in camo placed on your roof.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          I’d leave him alone and mind my own business. He never bothered you in 10 years until you complained to him.

X2.

Comment

Idiots doing what idiots do ( linked video )

Comment

mess with him again you might end up at the train station. aka yellowstone

Comment

I’d leave his crazy arse alone.

Comment

I'd leave it alone and just protect your family. There might be a case for terroristic threat but I doubt it.

Comment

Crazy stuff.

Comment

I’d go full commando on his ***….

Not a stitch of clothes at all…

Call his bluff and see what he does!

Comment

You can go to hell for cullin pie but chocolate it is!

Comment

Leave the guy alone.. Getting killed by a wacko neighbor over something simple is not a hill I’m willing to die on

Comment

Anybody heard from Tony since he posted this?

Comment

Im here. Hes been all quiet. He had swiveled his camera to anther house since our "conversation." He turned it back to my house on Monday. He hasn't come out of the house. I smile at the camera occasionally. Hes been leaving all the lights off every night so hes in complete darkness. Im fixing to install a light facing the street towards his house, not directly at his house. And installing a camera facing his house, the way he is to mine. My current cameras face all entrances of my house, 1 more wont hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                                A guy in our neighborhood has tried to kick in / yank open several doors in the neighborhood (at around 4 or 5 in the morning) in the past couple of weeks. He is panting, pacing and saying things like, "Call 911", "your hands behind your head", "mass murder" on the Ring videos. Has broken one windshield and scratched another car.

Police have been called several times but don't seem to want or be able to do much apparently. not sure if it is mental or drug issues, or both but it is sad and aggravating at the same time.
                                meth head; guaranteed

Comment

Working...
                                X