No announcement yet.

Backyard Smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like my ASF. Plenty heavy for me and I was able to pick it up at my local ACE hardware.

Comment

Here you go:
      Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I can tell you not to buy a Traeger smoke pellet grill ~ they are mad in China now. Started off make them in the USA, but around 2013 they started importing them from China "blaaaa".. diamond40 has a couple of good ones listed.

Comment

Lyfetime won’t get a better pit for the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well I'll be..

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
              If I was in the market for a smoker, I'd get with TC (TBH handle), who owns Cannon Pits & Fabrication. Go check them out on FB.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              I just talked to a guy on FB named Bob.He told me to get with Cannon too.Had no clue he was a tbh'r.Good to know!

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                Ttt
                Thanks for the link.

I went and looked at the lyfetyme pits at HEB over the weekend. For the money, especially if you can score a 20% off deal, it’s a nice smoker overall. Only thing that gets me is that the grates are nothing more than cut pieces of expanded metal (they almost seem like an afterthought) and the size of the firebox.

I’ll have to reach out to TC. Checked em out on Facebook and they’re super impressive... maybe too nice for me

Comment

Working...
                X