Concealed Carry Holsters advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike,
    Actually I have the Compound which has the Kydex lining. Technically, no, it's not a retention holster. But I can adjust the screw close to the trigger to hold it securely. The holster is tight enough to retain the gun. I don't run, but if I did, I would probably use a different holster.

Comment

We the People kydex and Comp-Tac.

Comment

Originally posted by mclipp View Post
        I have n82 tactical professional IWB, 2 of them for different guns. By far the most comfortable for me. Don't get the OT2. It's almost impossible to reholster without taking it off.

I played the holster game for awhile. I settled on the OT2. I had the professional as well but was just a little too bulky. Yes the original is hard to reholster but the clip is thinner, it’s more comfortable to me, and I can worry about reholstering after I diffuse the situation.

OP….do yourself a favor and try it. If you are in the houston area and carry a compact or sub compact I will meet up and let you try it, as the original n82 is universal.

I carry appendix and 2o’clock and can literally sleep in mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Everyone is going to like something different. You’ll likely go through a bunch before settling. I don’t use anything other than Tenicor Certum 3s anymore. I have one for all of my guns.

DCC Clips are an absolute must for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            Everyone is going to like something different. You’ll likely go through a bunch before settling. I don’t use anything other than Tenicor Certum 3s anymore. I have one for all of my guns.

DCC Clips are an absolute must for me.

that concerns me....$$$$ involved

Comment

Just ordered a Versacarry, ComfortFlex Deluxe....the first of many Im sure

Comment

PHLster Enigma - independent rig that straps to the body. I do recommend adding the sport belt.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9m-SnaslBc"]How to Set Up and Adjust the PHLster Enigma Express - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                  that concerns me....$$$$ involved
                  One of the nice things about Tenicor is that you can return for a full refund or exchange for a different model at any time. You can buy a holster from them, carry it for a year, find something you like better and simply return it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    One of the nice things about Tenicor is that you can return for a full refund or exchange for a different model at any time. You can buy a holster from them, carry it for a year, find something you like better and simply return it.
                    Really? Well, I am gonna ck them out.

Comment

Tucker Gun Leather inside the waist band. Once it’s broke in, I forget I have it on. I just don’t like kydex.

Comment

Thanx to the Green Screen. Given some good info and I appreciate it. Started with a Versa Carry. Gonna look at a shoulder/harness rig also. Like some of yall said, will buy and try a bunch. Gonna look at Tennicor real close.

Thanx and keep the info coming

Comment

I’ve tried a ton of holsters and I’ve settled on TXC holsters for appendix carry. They are made here in Texas. For my body type they are the most comfortable. I use an upper hand holster owb when I’m wearing a suit or sport coat.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                            Really? Well, I am gonna ck them out.
                            Yes.

I have exchanged a holster and returned a holster

Their holsters are great and their customer service is incredible. If you decide you want a refund or a different holster, they will ship/issue as soon as you contact them. They don't even wait to get the old holster back.

Comment

I normally buy Eclipse Delta holsters. I have three total and the last holster I bought looked the same off of ebay for 1/3 the price. It is now never used and I ended up buying another Eclipse holster. IMO unless it is OWB then spend the money with a repeatable company.

Comment

Dang good info. Thanx. Wasnt expecting this much feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X