5 officers down, 5 years later. Hard to watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 officers down, 5 years later. Hard to watch

WFAA posted amazing coverage of the ambush killing of 5 officers 5 years ago. I watched it on the WFAA app, but probably on the website also. I’ll try to post the link. Lest we forget!!!

I can't believe it's been 5 years. RIP

Comment

It is still amazing to me how much strife, turmoil and division Obama created in this country. Of course he couldnt have done it without a willful and complicit media.

Comment

My boss at the time was a woman whose husband was one of the officers who was shot and survived. Hearing her talk about that night when she knew he was there and wasn't responding to her phone calls is something I'll never forget. Brutal.
        As an aside, his brother was a border patrol officer who was also shot on duty a few months later and survived (gunfire came from south side of the river).
        Bless those guys who did not make it that night. Crazy world we live in.

Comment

Still have a hard time watching any of this without such deep emotions for the BLUE! God Bless them all and those who still run to danger....

Comment

Luckily the police chief at the time gave the green light to blow the bad guy up!

Probably the only good thing to come from that night. RIP officers.

Comment

I quit watching the news and regular television years ago, so I never heard of this. That and I get so angry every time I do hear of something like this or the BS protests.

That was a bad deal, it's sad to hear when something goes, like that deal went.

Comment

Working...
              X