No announcement yet.

Y'all keep on supporting the NFL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The country did have slavery and we fought a war over it. It was abolished with 5 or 6 hundred thousand deaths. White democrats literally destroyed the “reconstruction” process and are continuing to destroy this country. Pray folks. God is greater than all our problems! This is a winnable war. “Not by might, but by My Spirit” says the Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      The country did have slavery and we fought a war over it. It was abolished with 5 or 6 hundred thousand deaths. White democrats literally destroyed the “reconstruction” process and are continuing to destroy this country. Pray folks. God is greater than all our problems! This is a winnable war. “Not by might, but by My Spirit” says the Lord.
      Yeah, but ya gotta admit how much better this country would be if there wasn't slavery

Comment

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right, as God gives us to see the right...
        - A.L.
        2nd inaugural address, 1865

- me
        Spare azz TBH post, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          What does "support" mean? No one answered my question.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Supporting the nfl means aiding the nfl in any positive manner.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            Yeah, but ya gotta admit how much better this country would be if there wasn't slavery
            We can’t change the past brother. We’ve come a long way since then and we are still the most benevolent country in the world. People from all over the world are fighting for a chance to experience “systemic racism” first hand.

Comment

I did not watch one single game last year. It's no longer about sports and sportsmanship. It's about politics now.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Getting blasted with politics in all forms of entertainment is making it hard to enjoy. Like Ron Burgundy eating cat poop so he can get a steak.

Comment

We can’t change the past brother. We’ve come a long way since then and we are still the most benevolent country in the world. People from all over the world are fighting for a chance to experience “systemic racism” first hand.
                  Yep!! if we're so f'in bad; why is the rest of the world scrambling to get here???

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                    Come back Jesus.......soon
                    I’m in!

Comment

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
                      I’m in!
                      Yes! Maranatha!

Comment

Didn't click on the link, nothing personal, but I don't care about the NFL. NBA are blaming their ratings plummet on the two non major markets in the finals. I was an avid sports fan, played sports my entire life and have three generations of family that played in college, not including my wife's family, but I am done with pro sports.
                        Last edited by asu-indian; 07-15-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Hunting season and football or about the same time, easy decision.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                            Didn't click on the link, nothing personal, but I don't care about the NFL. NBA are blaming their ratings plummet on the two non major markets in the finals. I was an avid sports fan, played sports my entire life and have three generations of family that played in college, not including my wife's family, but I am done with pro sports.
                            Same here. My family members and I all grew up playing sports and enjoyed watching pro sports including NASCAR. I had already quit watching the NFL, NBA, and MLB years ago. Mostly quit watching NASCAR three or four years back. Much better off spending time outdoors enjoying nature instead. I don’t even watch the news anymore. Life is much better without all that junk.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Translation.....Tech has sucked for 10 years. Lol.

I know, I know....Texas has too.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Haha. Well that didn’t help any, that’s for sure. Keeping a casual eye on basketball but I didn’t watch a single game this last year.

Comment

I saw where they were gonna play a black anthem. I won't be watching. Hadn't in a while. Other than college...or Soccer, I don't even turn on the TV.

Comment

Working...
                                X