Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spypoint Link Micro or Tactacam Reveal X

Debating on these two cell cams.

Can get the spypoint 2 for $149 or reveal x for $119.

What should I do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reveal without a doubt.

Comment

Reveal x hands down. I have a muddy manifest and just put out a reveal x last weekend. Im getting double the pics I was getting from the muddy and its in the same location. The muddy and spypoint both run off of the same platform.

Comment

Had a Spy Point micro and it crapped out within 6 months. Have 4 Reveal X's now with no issues at all.

Comment

Thanks for making the decision easy. Picked up the reveal x and will probably grab another one if I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Contrary to some of the response you’ll get here about Tactacam being “cheap” cameras….they still do just fine for me. And I ran Coverts for years and years. Still have 3 actually. I’m about to deploy 2 of the SK models. I hope they work as well as I suspect they will!

Comment

I have two of both the tacs work still one of the says craped out already

Comment

Tactacam - hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have 3 spy points and all are junk. Anything but spypoint.

Comment

I wouldn't let Spypoint pay me $149 and give me 2....they are that bad.

Comment

My 2 Spypoints (Link-Micro-S) work fine. Not a fanboy or anything, but they work OK. I like the integrated solar.

Tactacam may be much better. No experience.

Comment

My 2 Spypoints gave out right around 5-6 months. And never worked really great during those months. I even got an aftermarket 15' antenna..didn't help. From both camera's I average 1 picture every 3 days now when all the stars and moons align and one of them wants to send a photo. These are sitting in areas where I should be receiving pictures almost hourly.
                        I would not suggest Spypoints.

Comment

Just bought my first ever cell camera. Went with reveal SK the new one. Was 179.00, crazy easy setup and on my 3rd day and is working really good. I had heard image quality with reveal wasn’t good but honestly better pic quality than any other game cam I have ever bought. Little expensive but so far worth it, and love it comes with solar panel mounted on top.

Comment

Never - ever Spypoint

Comment

I’ve got 3 of the Spypoints. One solar and 2 battery. Knock on wood, about 10 months, so far. These are used as “security cams”, and the main benefit is that they have a “100 pics per month FREE”, plan. The cheapest plan any other company has is $5 per month, that I know of....

Feel free to enlighten me.

Comment

Working...
                              X