2022 Prime Inline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Loneaggie View Post
    Not for 2022. Only thing out was Mathews (no real changes in last few years) and the PSE levitate.
    I was really liking the Ventum 33, then they finished putting a rest on the Prime. It just fits me like a glove! Really looking forward to getting it set up

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
      Went to a shop and shot a couple of bows. Ended up ordering and Inline 5! Smoothest bow I shot! Felt really good. Super quiet and no hand shock. Felt really light after shooting the Hoyt Ventum 33. It just fit me compared to the hoyts, and felt better to me.

Good to hear! I’m excited about shooting that same bow as well. Praying I win some money in my fantasy leagues to help fund it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        Good to hear! I’m excited about shooting that same bow as well. Praying I win some money in my fantasy leagues to help fund it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I bent the cam on my old bow, so I “had” to get a new one
        I also sold a rifle I wasn’t too fond of for some quick cash.
        Go shoot this bow! I don’t know anyone that shoots Prime, and I’ve only shot Hoyt and PSE. I was shocked at how good it felt

Comment

Originally posted by Jared.King View Post
          I bent the cam on my old bow, so I “had” to get a new one
          I also sold a rifle I wasn’t too fond of for some quick cash.
          Go shoot this bow! I don’t know anyone that shoots Prime, and I’ve only shot Hoyt and PSE. I was shocked at how good it felt
          Odds are high that I will be switching.

Comment

I bought a black 5, and now wouldn’t you know it, they discontinue the parallel cams. I am interested in shooting it, but I think I will wait a year or two to see how this new cam system progresses. Not sure about the offset string at rest, moving when drawn back. But I haven’t seen it in person yet either. I kinda hope I don’t like it, lord knows I don’t need another bow.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
              I bought a black 5, and now wouldn’t you know it, they discontinue the parallel cams. I am interested in shooting it, but I think I will wait a year or two to see how this new cam system progresses. Not sure about the offset string at rest, moving when drawn back. But I haven’t seen it in person yet either. I kinda hope I don’t like it, lord knows I don’t need another bow.

String doesn’t move, cables move. I don’t have a laser or anything but I’ve laid an arrow against the cams at test, half, and full draw. Very little if any lean. So IMHO they did what they wanted: minimize cam lean and simplify the system.

Comment

Working...
              X