No announcement yet.

Opening morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting in blind with my wife outside SourLake.Just had a doe and 4 pt at first light.Oh and a trophy raccoon too.

Comment

Here’s how my morning is going. Tree fell and messed up the fence and the neighbor hadn’t fixed so his cows decided to sleep around my feeder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good luck everyone!!

Comment

It's a beautiful morning here in gonzales county but its loud also. Freaking oil rigs!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Me and my son made it out for our first sit of the year. Glad youth football wrapped up for the year.

The 2 am wake up was rough after watching the high school play last night.

We must have had a hot sow here at daylight because it has been a parade of boars all morning. Fighting all over the place. The biggest one was tempting. Hoping they move along and let the deer come in.

Comment

Sounds like a war zone out here on the Shelby / Panola county line

Comment

The wind is wrong to bow hunt this spot but I wanted to put some eyes on some bucks that are frequently here. So I’m in the box blind overlooking the feeder. Great plan except it’s so foggy I can’t see the feeder. [emoji2357]

Deer, turkey, and pigs all here just can’t make much. These two bucks feed close and they will be great deer for kids 1st bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by shiner78 View Post
                  It's a beautiful morning here in gonzales county but its loud also. Freaking oil rigs!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                  Man I’d sure trade places with you. I’m on one of those freakin oil rigs, wishing I was hunting. I’ve seen some good bucks from the rig floor over the years, hope you get a big one.

Comment

Here with ya! Beautiful morning here in Jasper. My first time on a lease in the last 6 years. Hopeful for a deer, but man it feels great just to be able to sit in the woods and spend time alone with God in his creation away from everyday life. Had another late night after coaching a football game, but I couldn’t pass up the rare opportunity to hunt opening morning. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X