Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
    I bet Matt Deggs gets a serious look at the Aggie job
    He would probably be in the second tier of coaches if they ended up with him. I have to believe they will be swinging for the fences with Tadlock, Schloss, Vitelo first.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      He would probably be in the second tier of coaches if they ended up with him. I have to believe they will be swinging for the fences with Tadlock, Schloss, Vitelo first.
      They will look at them but I doubt Tim or Jim leave. You never know though. Vitelo maybe but he doesn't really fit in with the A&M culture IMO. Mitch Thompson will get a look as well. It will be interesting to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        They will look at them but I doubt Tim or Jim leave. You never know though. Vitelo maybe but he doesn't really fit in with the A&M culture IMO. Mitch Thompson will get a look as well. It will be interesting to see what happens
        I can not see Tech's AD letting Tadlock get away. He would be fired the next day if so. Tech did just announce a new baseball practice and locker room facility. Of course, they did the same for Beard, but he bolted for Texas.

Mitch Thompson is a very interesting name that I did not think of. I wonder if he will get a look. I figured he was going to finish his career at MCC.

I read a rumor that Schloss is going through a nasty divorce. If so, he could be looking for a fresh start. Any truth to that?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I can not see Tech's AD letting Tadlock get away. He would be fired the next day if so. Tech did just announce a new baseball practice and locker room facility. Of course, they did the same for Beard, but he bolted for Texas.

Mitch Thompson is a very interesting name that I did not think of. I wonder if he will get a look. I figured he was going to finish his career at MCC.

I read a rumor that Schloss is going through a nasty divorce. If so, he could be looking for a fresh start. Any truth to that?
          I don't know the details but it's been going on for a while. I just assumed it was over at this point but can't verify that. Definitely easier to recruit at A&M than TCU which would be one huge advantage. His kids are older now and out of HS I believe so that could play into it as well(they are both at TCU).
          Last edited by eradicator; 05-24-2021, 09:26 AM.

Comment

I don't see Schloss leaving Fort Worth unless he gets to pick the number that gets deposited in his account. Even then, I'm not sure he'd go anywhere considering what he has built and how the program continues to perform.

I doubt Tad gives it much thought.

Comment

Didnt Schloss turn down Mississippi St a couple years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I don't know the details but it's been going on for a while. I just assumed it was over at this point but can't verify that. Definitely easier to recruit at A&M than TCU which would be one huge advantage. His kids are older now and out of HS I believe so that could play into it as well(they are both at TCU).

I just don’t know that I agree with the “easier to recruit at A&M” argument for baseball.

The kids that they are recruiting aren’t going to be around for too many years if they are good. So selling the “let’s build a program” line to a top tier player who will be gone soon isn’t gonna work. The kids that are good want/need exposure now. They want to win now. I would argue that it would be much harder to recruit at A&M for Schloss or anyone else that has built a highly successful program than it is to recruit to where they are today.

Comment

He has already shot down interest in A&M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hope whoever gets the keys at A&M brings the program back to life. Great fan base

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      He has already shot down interest in A&M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I mean if he didn't even wanna talk to Texas why would he consider A&M?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

RedraiderSports.Com stating that TTU is set to announce a new contract restructuring for tadlock , basically a lifetime contract

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          I mean if he didn't even wanna talk to Texas why would he consider A&M?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Somewhere in this thread someone claims to know someone who knew someone who said a Tadlock/UT deal was a done deal until UT reneged on some of the terms while tadlock was packing his bags

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            RedraiderSports.Com stating that TTU is set to announce a new contract restructuring for tadlock , basically a lifetime contract
                            Whats your username on RRS? Mines the same as here

Comment

Lfg!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
                                Whats your username on RRS? Mines the same as here
                                I’m not a registered user, I actually heard it as breaking news on Double T 97.3

Comment

Working...
                                X