Rolling duffle recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolling duffle recommendation

Looking for a large rolling duffle. I want a quality bag at a reasonable price. Most reviews I read everything rips or the wheels fall off. Anyone have recommendations?

I got a Cabelas brand years ago and it’s been plenty tough. Mine has traveled to Canada, Alaska (several times), numerous trips around the US, Greece, Turkey, Japan and Korea. No failures whatsoever.

Comment

Big fan of all my club glove luggage. Very durable, good warranty if you need it. Mines been everywhere without any issues

Comment

I really like Dakine, I’ve got one going strong from 2012. Used at least twice a year, with at least once being international.

Comment

We just picked up a great North Face Rolling Thunder bag. I use to sell bags, so I am very familiar with quality bags and this is one.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
            I got a Cabelas brand years ago and it’s been plenty tough. Mine has traveled to Canada, Alaska (several times), numerous trips around the US, Greece, Turkey, Japan and Korea. No failures whatsoever.
            I've read good reviews about the old style ones they had. Unfortunately they redesigned them and the new reviews are not as good.

Comment

Originally posted by deep n the heat View Post
              I've read good reviews about the old style ones they had. Unfortunately they redesigned them and the new reviews are not as good.
              That’s too bad. I bought mine back in 08.

Comment

Originally posted by St59 View Post
                Big fan of all my club glove luggage. Very durable, good warranty if you need it. Mines been everywhere without any issues

Same here

Comment

I've been looking also. Anybody use Eagle Creek?

Wife bought me a north face one the other day and I had to send it back. It did not have a handle on it just straps you grab
                  Last edited by DEADEYE1; 06-20-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

The Hercules Duffelâ„¢ is an oversized rolling duffel bag designed to keep your gear organized, secure, and consolidated. Modular hook and loop panels allow you to partition off various sized compartments to divide gear or clothing. The Hercules also features 6 spacious external pockets, 3 on either side with the middle

Got one of these and it is unreal.

Comment

Too big for DnH so posting here for those others looking for a large roller duffle - $200 - new, never used - will not ship - will have to be express

Wheeled duffle. Canvas material. Both interior and exterior pockets. Inside padded liners for all 4 sides. Full length hard panel on bottom. Rollers.
                      L - 40"
                      W - 20"
                      D - 16"
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                        Too big for DnH
                        What is DnH?

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                          What is DnH?
                          Poster Deep n The Heat

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                            What is DnH?

I believe he is referring that it was bigger than I wanted. Nice duffle though.

Comment

Originally posted by TD2000 View Post
                              Poster Deep n The Heat
                              Ah ok

Comment

Working...
                              X