TBH Express Needed DFW to HOU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH Express Needed DFW to HOU

I have a tricky one boys. I bought two guns from Shinesintx and one from Mike D. Both are in the DFW area, though in different parts. Shinesintx is in Frisco area and Mike D is in Fort Worth area but will be in Dallas a couple of days this week. Both men are gracious enough to agree to help facilitate a TBH Express on their end by meeting up with a potential express in that general area. I need them by the 24th, so if I can't find help I'll drive up and get them, but I'm hoping to catch someone making a DFW to HOU run that wouldn't mind helping a brother out. I'll gladly pay for gas, time, troubles, etc. Thanks in advance.

Curt

Harley is in Denton and coming down Friday I think. Then I could get them to you on Monday, I’ll be at the new New Caney High school that y’all are working on

Comment

If you can get them to the Dallas side this week, I can get them to Buffalo this weekend if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
        Harley is in Denton and coming down Friday I think. Then I could get them to you on Monday, I’ll be at the new New Caney High school that y’all are working on
        This would be ideal, but I hate for Harley to have to meet two different people between now and then. Maybe I can get Mike D and Shinesintx to consolidate my packages.

Comment

I sold Curt two- but gotta leave for Odessa Tuesday night around 8pm. Will be passing thru Fort Worth, so happy to drop off pretty much anywhere.

I could drop two off with Mike D?

I’ll be back Friday afternoon if things don’t get worked out by Tuesday.
          Last edited by Shinesintx; 06-12-2022, 07:06 PM.

Comment

If we could get the package near Stephenville, I will be going to Crystal Beach the 19th. Won’t be going thru downtown Houston but should get close.

Comment

If someone can get them to centerville I can hand deliver to curt.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                This would be ideal, but I hate for Harley to have to meet two different people between now and then. Maybe I can get Mike D and Shinesintx to consolidate my packages.
                Curt she would be happy to. She’s mostly off for the summer, only goes in a few hours a week. Let’s make this happen!

Comment

Just texted her. She said “of course!! Just let me know”

Comment

Frisco is close enough to South Denton where she is, she can come by and pick it up.

Y’all text me and Ill give her your numbers and have her get with you.

979-6 three 7-0 three 07

Comment

Frisco is close enough to South Denton where she is, she can come by and pick it up.

979-6 three 7-0 three 07
                      You sure that’s the right number? Tried it, was kicked back.

Edit: oops, missed a 6

I texted you. I don’t mind taking them to her, not a problem.
                      Last edited by Shinesintx; 06-12-2022, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Dang you want them sighted in for you too? [emoji23]

Kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I responded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

979-6 three 7-0 three 07
                            That'll be awesome. I can get in touch with Mike D if he doesn't respond to thsi thread. I know he's gonna be in Dallas near American Airlines a couple of days this week.

If Harley can pull this off, I guarantee you she won't be doing it for free.

Comment

Curt , keep me updated on what happens. I am at the ranch in young county and will be coming back to Houston later in the week. I can more than likely work something out too.

Comment

Working...
                              X