No announcement yet.

2022 Dallas Mavericks Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto on expectations. I'd love to see Luka take next steps on defense with conditioning, more muscle, footwork. Dirk had a reputation as soft on D but got tons better over the years. I love the bench players but when bullock, Dorian, are playing 45 minutes a game, it isn't a shock that they are out of gas and missing shots over and extended playoff run. Congrats to Mavs and would love to have won game 2. Hats off to GS and Kerr. Curry still has a ton of talent.

Comment

It would be nice to avoid the sweep and take at least 1 game. Just 1!! [emoji2955]

Comment

I feel like we will win this one tonite. For what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
          I feel like we will win this one tonite. For what it's worth.

Let's try to win a 3rd Qtr for a change and see what happens [emoji848]

Comment

The rain leak is a trick for us to win the 3rd quarter and the game

Comment

Originally posted by 32drawlength View Post
              The rain leak is a trick for us to win the 3rd quarter and the game

That...or the Warriors wanted us to go up by 20 so they can come back big again [emoji849]

Comment

Well, about the time I start to get piZZed by us throwing up the 3 ball I realize.....that's just WHO WE ARE!!

Comment

Pretty classy of GS to do right by their fans and to win at home to end it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Pretty classy of GS to do right by their fans and to win at home to end it.
                    They may still do it in Dallas with their scrubs in. Except for Curry. 🙄

But screw Kerr!

Comment

Good to see them win!

Comment

Still can't understand why Powell is getting any minutes much less starting. He is giving us absolutely nothing and I mean nothing, no offense, no defense, no rebounds, his screens even suck. Start Bobon for 3-4 min if you need a ceremonious 5 spot starter. At least he will get a board.

It's honestly a testimony to Luka(even tho he drives me crazy at times) and kidd that this team is where they are with pure hustle and low talent. Dirk never really had a true Robin to his Batman but Luka has absolutely nobody besides Brunson to count on game in and game out.They are gonna make it interesting but I'd be surprised if they win another game barring an injury to steph or wiggins. Oddly I think Wiggins and Looney are the warriors MVP for the series.
                        Warriors absolutely refuse to let steph guard Luka. Luka needs to feed the ball quicker while they temp double him until steph falls back to the POP player in the pick and pop scenario.

Comment

If they win tomorrow, will they play in Dallas Saturday?

Comment

Yes.

I don't understand why Marquees Chriss is not palying!!! I think he averages 10 to 12 rebounds per game and the Warriors don't have any bigs that can give him a problem.... Also Boban can stand under the basket and dunk the ball or draw fouls but he's not being used either!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                              Still can't understand why Powell is getting any minutes much less starting. He is giving us absolutely nothing and I mean nothing, no offense, no defense, no rebounds, his screens even suck. Start Bobon for 3-4 min if you need a ceremonious 5 spot starter. At least he will get a board.

It's honestly a testimony to Luka(even tho he drives me crazy at times) and kidd that this team is where they are with pure hustle and low talent. Dirk never really had a true Robin to his Batman but Luka has absolutely nobody besides Brunson to count on game in and game out.They are gonna make it interesting but I'd be surprised if they win another game barring an injury to steph or wiggins. Oddly I think Wiggins and Looney are the warriors MVP for the series.
                              Warriors absolutely refuse to let steph guard Luka. Luka needs to feed the ball quicker while they temp double him until steph falls back to the POP player in the pick and pop scenario.
                              I agree Powell is worthless. He played tough and showed promise in a few games earlier in the season but has been totally MIA since. It appears the post season stage is too big for him. Maxi has played way better defense than him and can actually shoot……..a little at times. 🤨
                              Boban is a great dude and a beast under the boards but he’s not athletic enough to run with the Warriors. They get up and down the court too quick.

Bottom line, the Mavs don’t have a Looney and are who they are. A 3 point shooting team…period. Live and die by making shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                If they win tomorrow, will they play in Dallas Saturday?
                                Yes…schedule is every other day games.
                                Unless there’s a Rain Out inside the ACC. 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X