No announcement yet.

2022 Dallas Mavericks Postseason Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golden State moves the ball so well. We normally do and get good looks. We actually are again tonight...just not hitting shots.

Comment

Very weak 1st half for us. Lucky to only be down 9. Could easily be down 20.

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
        Very weak 1st half for us. Lucky to only be down 9. Could easily be down 20.

I agree but we could also be up by 10 too. We are getting good wide open looks. Maybe a little jet lag....I think we will be fine.

Comment

Come on mavs

Comment

Time to mail this one in and dust ourselves off and bounce back Friday night. Sloppy play on both ends of the court.

Comment

Yup. Concede this one. Pull Luka and let him rest. Get a better plan for game 2.

Comment

Originally posted by luna-tuna View Post
                Yup. Concede this one. Pull Luka and let him rest. Get a better plan for game 2.

Yessir...been here before in both the first and second round.

Comment

Good 1st qtr for us. We need this game. Come on Mavs !!!

Comment

Hitting a few more shots but living and dying by the 3 ball.

Comment

Some pathetically BS freaking calls against the Mavs so far [emoji35]

Comment

Man I remember why I can’t stand the warriors- draymond dirty stuff- and curry shaking …. Come on mavs- win one in their house

Comment

Originally posted by bear View Post
                          Man I remember why I can’t stand the warriors- draymond dirty stuff- and curry shaking …. Come on mavs- win one in their house

Yup...and these weak AZZ refs refuse to T up Draymond Green for his 2nd tonight no matter how much he gripes and complains. [emoji35]

Comment

Live and die- mostly dying second half by the three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mavs are in the game and that’s what matters… I thinking they need to drive the ball more and not settle for so many 3s…

Comment

Absolutely pathetic

Comment

Working...
                                X