It’s My Turn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s My Turn

I’ve been a member since 2008, I was 16 years old when I joined here. I’ve grown up here on TBH. Ive followed along on threads of tragedy, and miracle during those years. Ive seen this community do great things, and I’m proud to be a long time member here.

It’s my turn to announce a great life changing event. My fiancé Brooklyn and I are thrilled to be expecting twins in early June. Being new parents to two little ones is exciting and terrifying all at the same time.

Any advice is welcome!!

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations to y’all
      Tyler

Comment

Congrats!

It's the hardest and most rewarding thing I've done thus far. I don't expect that to change.

Comment

patience grasshopper, that is what you seek.

Comment

Get as much sleep as you can before they are born. You’re going to need it!

Seriously though, congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
              I’ve been a member since 2008, I was 16 years old when I joined here. I’ve grown up here on TBH. Ive followed along on threads of tragedy, and miracle during those years. Ive seen this community do great things, and I’m proud to be a long time member here.

It’s my turn to announce a great life changing event. My fiancé Brooklyn and I are thrilled to be expecting twins in early June. Being new parents to two little ones is exciting and terrifying all at the same time.

Any advice is welcome!!
              Buckle up!!! Congrats to you and the Family!

Comment

Congratulations. Do you know if boys or girls?

Comment

Congratulations to you both!

Comment

You guys will figure it out. You’ll experience Love like you never have before. Everyone that is a parent thinks they know everything about it so……..just do it your way! And sometimes you’ll need to laugh to keep from crying. ����

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      Congratulations. Do you know if boys or girls?

We find out in about 10 days.

Comment

Congrats to you both. Your life is going to change. Enjoy the ride. They will be grown and gone before you know it.

Comment

You are about to find out why God put you on this earth. And your dad is about to become a genius!

Comment

Congrats again buddy

Not sure how to do it with 2, but I'd find a way to get them on a schedule. It was a game changer for Chels and I

Comment

Congrats.

Start buying diapers now.

Comment

Working...
                              X