X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
    How old are you?
    It's definitely a nation-wide trend.
    To each their own is how I look at it even though I knpw my statements sounded like a SA.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Do not start shots or whatever to raise your T until you absolutely need to. Once you start, when you stop you'll be far worse off.
      This has been my experience.I had moderate low T but had exhaustion turns out I had Lyme disease and adrenal failure.I got those finally turned around or at least under control,but my body is use to the T injections so I have to stay on them.I’d suggest a better diet and supplements if you haven’t tried that.Also have your cortisol and other hormones checked there may be something else causing the lowT that can be fixed first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        Does that diet include RC Cola and Moonpies?
        I thought those were pretty specific items til i saw the other thread!

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
          I thought those were pretty specific items til i saw the other thread!

Comment

If you go to one of them Testosterone doctors I promise your numbers will be low. Go to you pcp for lab work, the other is just a racket.

Comment

I’ve been on the pellets for two years with no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                I am not sure how some of us old farts survived without all this T stuff? Hopefully all you manly men are making the right call with these treatments. Speaking for myself I am not doing anything to get me back in MD Anderson if I can help it.
                This^^I hate that place!!!!!!!!!
                I never even heard of this T replacement until about 15 years ago. My personal physician was pushing it big time back then.. He was all about it.
                He will not touch the stuff now. He told me that I would have to find a new Dr if I wanted it, I don't. When I asked why the change of heart he said the that a 10 year study came out in the American Journalof Medicine, on the long term affects, and that none of their findings were good at all.. He quit peddling it then and there..

Honestly it is just a huge money grab by big pharma..
                Due to America now being the fatest country on the planet, they saw a huge market and pounced...

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                  I would recommend the pellets. I've been on them for a year and a half. I had pretty bad side effects from the shots. Go in every 6 months and they check PSA levels every time.
                  Where do you get your pellets? I'm in Gilmer and the place that did them closed down. I was using Bio-T. I'd drive to Tyler if I had to.

Thanks

Comment

It was a night and day difference. I was low 200s. Put lbs on like crazy. The doc tinkered with my levels and they are on point. I’m down over 80 lbs and slowly packing on muscle. I do weekly injections. I go to a pcp and make sure to keep up with all blood work. I know some have said about the draw backs, but there are studies out that shows t replacement is actually very health beneficial besides libido.

Comment

Just my .02. Our diets are really different in this era with all the hormones added to meats. Low t is affecting more of us 20-50 yo than 50-80 because of our diet growing up. Hormones and carcinogens are everywhere currently so your cancer risk is elevated regardless. Steps I’m taking after testing with low T.
                      Get my weight to normal. 6’2” under 200lbs
                      Reduce sugar intake dramatically
                      Workout 3-5x a week.
                      Reduce alcohol intake
                      If by this month I am still super low I’ll take T therapy. Once you get on there’s no coming off and being “normal”. I’m under 200 lbs now and workout enough. My contributing factor is I’m a Firefighter so I get interrupted sleep 2-3x a week plus I have 4 kids. Firefighter shift with def contributes to low T though. Forgot to add first start trying zma vitamins. Way cheaper than T therapy without increased cancer risk

Comment

I do the shots. Did pellets until my insurance stopped covering them. Think I’m going on around year 15 on TRT. Get my PSA levels checked twice a year. I don’t pay much, like $20 for 6-8 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been doing the shots for years. Not a big deal and inexpensive. Get bloodwork twice a year. I have a good dr. Now but I had to go to a couple to get a good one. Some are too loose with the prescriptions and some are too strict.

Was tired all the time. Friend of mine told me to get it checked and it was pretty low. Huge energy difference.

Rick

Comment

Total T. And she'll like it too.��

Comment

Working...
                            X