Things are getting bad…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things are getting bad…

Just read the news about a wife, husband, and ranch hand burned to death. The road mentioned in the article is one that I take to get to my lease. This isn’t the first death either this week around that area.
    Attached Files

At some point our government will recognize that there is a war being waged on our land……..who am I kidding

Comment

These barbarians only understand violence.

Comment

STARR COUNTY, Texas (ValleyCentral) – The Starr County Sheriff’s Office (SCSO) is investigating the death of three individuals discovered charred Saturday afternoon. At approximately 1:…

Comment

Have friends that work for DPS doing operations in the valley and S Texas. They say it’s getting to be like the Wild West

Comment

What is getting bad? They said foul play is not suspected at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH_EM_UP View Post
              What is getting bad? They said foul play is not suspected at this time.
              True but I’m trying to wrap my head around how foul play isn’t involved. Maybe a love triangle then homeboy sets the bodies and himself on fire?

Comment

The article mentions that the rancher’s fuel tanks had exploded, and while autopsies had not yet been conducted, that fowl play was not suspected at the time the article was written. Has anything changed since then?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                  The article mentions that the rancher’s fuel tanks had exploded, and while autopsies had not yet been conducted, that fowl play was not suspected at the time the article was written. Has anything changed since then?
                  Sorry I jumped to conclusions, didn’t read the article thoroughly. I assumed foul play was involved based on the title.

Comment

Borderlandbeat has an article of a father / son execution style hit in Brownsville...likely spillover. Still, The valley is nothing like it is sotb or other us like metropolis in regards to violence / death rates.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      At some point our government will recognize that there is a war being waged on our land……..who am I kidding
                      Right?...our government is waging it!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Seems odd for fuel tanks to just explode, and kill the only three people that were on the ranch.

Comment

Krgv posted it as an explosion on a ranch in San Isidro nothing about murder

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                            No chickens were involved in the play. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce16 View Post
                              Seems odd for fuel tanks to just explode, and kill the only three people that were on the ranch.

Rip and Lloyd know how to make it look like an accident….

[emoji1662]

Comment

Working...
                              X