After COVID-19 smell and tastes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After COVID-19 smell and tastes

Any of y’all that got over COVID experiencing a bad sense of smell of certain items like with me it’s coffee and peanut products even some tortilla chips and granola?

After I recovered from Covid and started getting my smell back, I was getting wiffs of cigarettes smoke. Now it’s almost constant. It’s horrible

Comment

2.5 weeks covid free now and I hate the smell of coffee love to drink it but can't stand the smell.... The one smell thats been getting me lately is a burnt sugar smell with certain things I get a whiff of.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I lost all sense of smell with Rona. Couldn't even smell gasoline or pipe cleaner while working around the house. I never really got sick like the wife did. It's been four weeks since I tested positive. Smell is starting to come back. Every thing I eat taste bland and we both have a bad taste in our mouths.

Funny thing is, the wife and I both have been craving rare cooked red meats. We've been out to eat steak three times and cooked deer loin twice since our negative test results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Luckily I had mine back 100% within 3 or 4 days of getting over it.

Comment

Had the rona last Thanksgiving, lost taste and smell for like 3 days. About a month after regaining taste and smell, had issues with eggs and couple other things, tasted and smelled like straight sulfur. Took months for it to pass now I feel like I have a heightened taste and smell, I can pick individual flavors out of food and dishes like some master chef with a sophisticated palate.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Popcorn is horrible smelling to me now. My wife has to warn me and close the door to whatever room I’m in before she makes it.

Comment

My boss lost his sense of smell a year ago….still can’t smell

Comment

It affects everyone differently. It even affects the same person differently at different times. I have run the gamut of taste/smell. Weird as hell !

Comment

Yea it’s like tasting grease

Comment

Son has a cologne that smells different now.

Comment

Had it in Jan. lost smell but never taste, been 10 months now, still no smell.

God Bless
                        Bish

Comment

My wife’s best friend lost her taste and smell for about half a year. When it finally came back she couldn’t eat anything for awhile because she said food and all sorts of other things smelled like poop. Had to hold her nose just to eat plain white rice. My dad had head and neck cancer several years ago, and the radiation treatments destroyed his spit glands and messed his taste buds up pretty bad. I feel sorry for all of y’all with any taste and smell Problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I smell good, but my feet stink.

Comment

Wife and I have been about 8 months, she is just now getting taste and smell back. I randomly smell poop and can identify it as dog, cat, human etc. My greatest problem is tennitus in both ears, I think I will be deaf soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X