Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the ryobi pole and hedge. No complaints at all. Both work great

Comment

I have a sthil that you can change out to different attachments.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 40v greenworks that is great.i bought an 80v one first and did not care for it.the 40v is a perfect size and its lightweight.

Comment

I've got the Kobalt, from Lowes, in 12" chain saw, Blower, hedge trimmer with a 24" blade and all battery powered. All have worked flawlessly, all use the same battery (quick charge). Had most every brand of gas powered products and just got tired of getting em started, yes, even the Stihl. Oh, all 3 Kobalt have a 5 yr warranty.

Comment

I bought a 40V Greenworks pole saw a couple months ago based on recommendations from here & have not been disappointed!

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
              Cant recommwnd the Ryobi One+ pole saw highly enough. Have been using the same one about 10 years. I've cut huge limbs with it and with the lithium battery, it will cut with full power right up till it stops. The bigger battery will last for a ton of cutting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
              Glad to see this. I just bought one from Home Depot the other day. Haven’t used it yet but for light trimming around the house and at the lease I figured it would
              Be enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                I was supposed to have a greenworks deliverd on the 27th from Amazon. Just got off the phone from canceling the order since it's been "lost".

I asked them to simply ship another one but "Fernando" says they're out of stock???

I assume out of stock from the lightening deal I bought it thru for 135 bucks
                I bought the same one during the Prime Day deal, received it a few days later.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                  I bought the same one during the Prime Day deal, received it a few days later.
                  My order got lost in humble somewhere. Kinda hacked me off they won't just sent another

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bwool View Post
                    I was impressed with mine as well. Only gripe is chain will loosen up with minimal work.
                    Ryobi been good or me..in all there tools with 18v...Not the best on market but for the money yes..

as far as chain gettin loose..Try pouring some oil on often that goes for all chain saws..Keeps blade cooler and less wear and less loosening..and keep blade sharp..

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                      Ryobi been good or me..in all there tools with 18v...Not the best on market but for the money yes..

as far as chain gettin loose..Try pouring some oil on often that goes for all chain saws..Keeps blade cooler and less wear and less loosening..and keep blade sharp..
                      My Ryobi has automatic chain oiler that uses a lot of oil.
                      But I love it for the various lease roads and limb trimming around here

BP

Comment

Where are you located? I have a craftsman cordless electric pole saw i need to sell.

I bought it to trim my trees one last time before selling the old house. It works great and has barely been used.

My new place has a couple of 8ft tall trees thats it.

Im in Mont Belvieu

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                          My Ryobi has automatic chain oiler that uses a lot of oil.
                          But I love it for the various lease roads and limb trimming around here

BP

Heck I thought they all did. My Greenworks does

Comment

I am generally a Stihl guy, I have a Stihl weed eater, blower and chainsaw and like them all. The only issue I have had with Stihl equipment was when I got in a hurry, had a brain fart and accidently put regular gas in a 13 year old weed eater and seized it and replaced it with another Stihl.

I bought a Greenworks 40 volt pole saw after reading a thread and I believe it was started by Smart or he may have posted to it about how pleased he was with it. This thing is perfect what I wanted it for which was trimming roads and bow sets. it cuts great and battery last quite a while. I would recommend this thing to anyone with a similar purpose.

Comment

I do not know what size limbs you are wanting to cut down but I purchased the Hart Brushless 40v cordless system and a pole saw attachment to go with it.
                              I have yet to outlast the battery and even had to “fake” a drained battery just to stop one day because that thing keeps on cutting. I have mainly mesquite and hackberry and it chews right through it. Bought it at Wal-Mart not expecting much but needing a quick saw and I have been impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bought an electric greenworks pole saw a few months ago. I finally tried it out today for about an hour. Omg this is the answer for my specific application for a pole saw. Especially for the money. Thanks again green screen members for your advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X