Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional bow for a Girl

Hey guys!

My son has pretty much taken over my Traditional bows. With my shoulder surgery, I cant draw them anyway. My need is that he has taught his girlfriend to shoot as well. So I would like to find her a recurve bow in a very light draw weight. I was thinking 25-35lb draw. Does anybody have something like that and be willing to part with it?

Slayer

I’m no help on the bow, other than to suggest something like a Samick Sage which is real cheap new!!!!

WTH did you do to your shoulder???

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I’m no help on the bow, other than to suggest something like a Samick Sage which is real cheap new!!!!

WTH did you do to your shoulder???

Bisch

Doc says wear and tear. I'm bone on bone. Had surgery to clean it up, will be able to shoot again soon.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good to hear.

Gary

Comment

black hunter I bought one off amazon for $89 that thing shoots really good great beginner bow I had to wait for a week to get it but worth it for the money it was a gift for a young man wanting to learn how to shoot and he. has really done well with it .

Comment

I have not seen a Black Hunter in person yet, but have read lots of good reviews on them!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I have a brand new 58” 2 piece longbow that is 29#@28” .
              I’m flying out in about an hour and I’ll be back in 2 weeks if your interested I’ll give you a holler.
              Ps.. it’s aint cheap like the others mentioned but the quality is top notch

Comment

Im interested Randy. I will also look up the black hunter.

Comment

I shoot a fleetwood and really like it. My wife enjoyed plinking with it, so I’ll be buying her one if she ever decides to go that route.

Comment

Working...
                  X