This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    It’s possible. I remember several folks piling on him pretty good.
    If there is one thing TBH can do, it's create a monumental dog pile.

Comment

Never underestimate the power of piling!

Comment

Seems like every time someone screws someone and gets outed, the thread gets deleted because someone was too mean to the poor innocent shyster. What message does that send? We don't need a rating system, we need to out the bad ones and run them off.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          If there is one thing TBH can do, it's create a monumental dog pile.
          Very true, but most of the time it's deserved, it definitely appears warranted in this case

Comment

Time to get the popcorn, Dr.Pepper and paintball gun loaded. Looks like he is going to get his a$& peppered by Burnadell as well as the entire green screen! “Ding ding!”

Comment

Originally posted by woodsbound View Post
              Very true, but most of the time it's deserved, it definitely appears warranted in this case
              Agree

Comment

Originally posted by ElkTipper View Post
                Selling a crossbow to go on vacation.
                Man, I love the priorities...
                Really.... Obviously he needed to stay home. Looks like he was just wanting to screw someone out of their money. This type of crap really pi$$`s me off. Karma is a *****.

Comment

I had no bad issues with green screen sales until recently, when I had a guy ghost me after saying he wanted a gun, then delaying for several weeks. I still sold the item and didn't lose anything but time. Unfortunately, unscrupulous people are always looking for a place to conduct their misdeeds, and it can really get out of hand if moderators aren't on the ball. Just take a look at what has happened at Archery Talk for example. Their classifieds are a shambles. The moderators here seem to be more focused on language and politics than people getting taken by bad posters.

Comment

Get'em Chief.
                    sorry, this happen here.

Comment

This place isn’t some Mayberry where you can leave the doors unlocked
                      Since I joined some lunatic ran a major medical scam , 4-6 threads on theft and scams on the classified, which always get deleted , Mexico got scammed on a boat
                      Ect ect,
                      Use some common sense and never send any $$$ to a gubber because they live in Mayberry, sad that some bad apples spoiled the illusion that this site is safe

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                        A ratings system is a can of worms. Mods are already busy enough being referee for numerous pissing matches. I could honestly see them scrapping it if it became more work. Odds are overwhelming that it will be a good experience. What happens if someone doesn't agree with a rating they received? If it turns out that the accuser was in the wrong do they get a "shi**y buyer rating? Seems like more trouble than it's worth, given the 99% of good transactions on here. They seem to get weeded out pretty quickly. I'm doubting CD1 is going to have much luck selling on here in the future.

Agree

Comment

"Dude" that sucks...sorry for your experience with him....

Comment

He should be banned. He has been involved in many shady deals from what I remember.

Off with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
                              This place isn’t some Mayberry where you can leave the doors unlocked
                              Since I joined some lunatic ran a major medical scam , 4-6 threads on theft and scams on the classified, which always get deleted , Mexico got scammed on a boat
                              Ect ect,
                              Use some common sense and never send any $$$ to a gubber because they live in Mayberry, sad that some bad apples spoiled the illusion that this site is safe
                              You listed a small handful of literally thousands of transactions. The issue isn't with the brotherhood of TBH, it's with a minute amount of folks who are unscrupulous. Granted, the ones who lose actual money have a right to be PO'ed, but (usually) the mods get it straightened out.

That being said...fool us once, shame on you. Fool us twice? Get out the rope

Big Chief, I hope you get either restitution or the crossbow

Comment

A crook is a crook.
                                Stealing is stealing and I don’t care for a their.
                                Outing him was the best thing to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X