Take a Veteran Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a Veteran Hunting

Hi, my name is Brian, and I am the Vice President of Fishing for Heroes.

Fishing for heroes was created in 2018 to help combat veteran suicide rates and provide them with some outdoor rehabilitation. We provide these brave men and women with fishing, hunting and outdoor experiences. We have provided many veterans with these great experiences and would like to continue to do so. We currently run these trips when we receive the donations/funding to do so and since the start of Covid it has become more difficult to find the donations. Our volunteers and I have donated our time, money and resources to continue to do these trips when the funding is not available. But it is great when we can gather the donations so they can go on guided/Outfitted trips with professionals.

Fishing for heroes is a 501©3 Organization and 100% of donations go to providing these rehabilitation opportunities.

I am posting this today to ask if you would like to help with the cause. We are seeking donations and sponsorships so we can plan our upcoming trips for these amazing people.

IF anyone here would like to sponsor a trip and take a veteran hunting or fishing, I would love to set that up with you! We are always looking for landowners that would allow us to run these trips also. If anyone has any ideas or opportunities they can think of let me know!

You can find out more about this organization through our social media and website listed below

Facebook-Fishing4Heroes

Instagram-Fishingforhereoestx

Or website-Fishing4heroes.com

Feel free to contact me by email - bbostick25@yahoo.com
    Thank you all for your time

Make sure to join Facebook page and invite your friends and family !
    Invite veterans for the opportunity at going on one of these trips !

Facebook-Fishing4heroes
    Instagram -fishingforheroestx
    and our website fishing4heroes.com

You can make donations on our Facebook,website ,or email me for mailing address .

Thank you and God bless
    Last edited by Bbostick25; 07-25-2021, 02:42 PM. Reason: Needs more information

Comment

We thank you for the donations ��������

Comment

Thanks 25.

Comment

Don’t know how much I can help with yalls operation but I can offer a surf fishing setup if you ever need help with taking people on the beach. Not sure if y’all even do that or not.

Comment

Originally posted by jsctx84 View Post
            Don’t know how much I can help with yalls operation but I can offer a surf fishing setup if you ever need help with taking people on the beach. Not sure if y’all even do that or not.
            I will definitely keep this in mind ! Thank you for your offer . We have discussed a beach house,surf fishing and a day with a guide for this upcoming year ! I think this would be great .

Comment

I’m not finding this Instagram page. I think the spelling might be a little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RawDogg View Post
                I’m not finding this Instagram page. I think the spelling might be a little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this helps. Thank you for joining . Make sure to invite family and friends that served our country .

Comment

Working...
                X