• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    Yep and people still f it up.
    Lmaoooo.......tooooo funny!!![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by joelacz View Post
      So is the bowhunter Id a course that needs to be taken? I know this is a stupid question but google didnt answer it for me
      Google wouldn't, TPWD would if you had read the requirements prior.

Comment

Last edited by SamSowell; 11-16-2021, 07:32 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by joelacz View Post
          So is the bowhunter Id a course that needs to be taken? I know this is a stupid question but google didnt answer it for me
          All federal wildlife managed areas require Bowhunter Ed for bowhunting

Comment

I've hunted lots of Federal Land, but Hagerman is the only one I've saw that required a "bowhunter ed" class.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
              All federal wildlife managed areas require Bowhunter Ed for bowhunting
              Wrong.

Comment

Looks a little warm over the weekend

Comment

Yep, warm yesterday and today, front blew in this afternoon, tad chilly cooking up a big batch of liver/onion/gravy- I'll regret that in the am.

Comment

Clean kill or no kill Lord

Good luck to all hunters. Found this many years ago and figured it would be a good share.

0 Lord, I am a hunter and life I seek to take, But let me not attempt the shot, beyond my skill to make. For Lord they are your creatures, Given for our use, But each one falls within your sight, They're not for our abuse.

And when I loose my arrow, Please guide it swift and true, Or let it miss completely, Lord, That pain be not undue.

A clean kill or no kill, Lord Such is my heart's desire, Give me the skill to make it so, Or let me hold my fire.

And when my time upon this earth, The days they are fulfilled, Grant that I may die at least, As clean as those I killed.

Timothy D. Cook Copyright 1998

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Amen!

Good luck to the hunters. Look forward to the stories and pics!

Comment

Good luck fellas!

Comment

Originally posted by Royalkane View Post
                            Good luck to all hunters. Found this many years ago and figured it would be a good share.

0 Lord, I am a hunter and life I seek to take, But let me not attempt the shot, beyond my skill to make. For Lord they are your creatures, Given for our use, But each one falls within your sight, They're not for our abuse.

And when I loose my arrow, Please guide it swift and true, Or let it miss completely, Lord, That pain be not undue.

A clean kill or no kill, Lord Such is my heart's desire, Give me the skill to make it so, Or let me hold my fire.

And when my time upon this earth, The days they are fulfilled, Grant that I may die at least, As clean as those I killed.

Timothy D. Cook Copyright 1998
                            Great prayer. And the best to all who will be out there the next few days.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Good luck to all out here !

Comment

I know how everyone likes pics so here's mine for tonight [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X