X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s where they have the cows.

Comment

Originally posted by medic1042 View Post
      Any past info on #7 pasture/compartment middle east guajalote, would be appreciated.
      I’ll be in 7 next week, will try to save you a deer.

Comment

Anyone have 6? I’ve bow hunted it once solo in 2017. I have some areas that I liked and seen a few good bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by medic1042 View Post
          Any past info on #7 pasture/compartment middle east guajalote, would be appreciated.
          One of the best pastures there, the biggest drainage on the place is in that pasture

Comment

Wish I could go on 30th hunt for standby. He suprised if they have many standby spots on that second hunt

Comment

Chap posted 3 standby cards for the 30th archery hunt. Come n get em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                I was told once by staff that the quota had been achieved in that area. Yeah...right
                They freaking say that every year lately!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                  Chap posted 3 standby cards for the 30th archery hunt. Come n get em

No need to advertise!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Public View Post
                    No need to advertise!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                      One of the best pastures there, the biggest drainage on the place is in that pasture
                      I mistyped.. we got #6 just above 7.. has good deep drainage.. this would be middle east side of E. Guajalote. any info is appreciated.

Comment

I hunted #24 two or 3 years ago. Had several shooters on camera but didn’t see them while on stand. Seen one while on stand that I didn’t have a pic of but was just out of bow range.

Comment

When you post your area, just use the name, and not the number. The numbers change from hunt to hunt and diff years, as well. At least that is my understanding. That way you may actually have more user recommendations from GSers....

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                            I've seen those blocked on the management hunt I was on a few years ago.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
                            Last years management hunt had a few of those low ones west of the headquarters open for the management hunt......I was in Mustang. And I saw the biggest buck I have ever seen in person, ever, by far. Instant I saw him, my first thought was he could, or would, be the BTTH winner buck.....just tremendous....

Comment

We got 18. Can’t wait hopefully I can get off work early Monday so I can make it down there at a decent time instead of 11-11:30 at Monday.
                              If any one has advice on 18 feel free to share.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of TBHers

Comment

Originally posted by 79F250 View Post
                                We got 18. Can’t wait hopefully I can get off work early Monday so I can make it down there at a decent time instead of 11-11:30 at Monday.
                                If any one has advice on 18 feel free to share.

Looking forward to meeting a bunch of TBHers

sent you pm

Comment

Working...
                                X