No announcement yet.

Friday night lights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Centerville wins first playoff game 34-7.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      Bells best Blooming Grove 40-12 and will face Eastland Friday at 7:00 in Boyd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We upset Eastland in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were in division 1 and ranked #6. Good luck to Bells. Bo Baker is something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Y’all need to start putting up some pictures of your kids on this thread. High school playoff football gets me way more excited than college or pro ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Stanton took down #3 Childress as a 47 point underdog.
          Brady beat Anthony 57-14 and Plays Stanton Friday in Wall

Comment

Millsap claimed their first bi-district championship in 22 years.
            My son had a career high game with 41 carries for 431 yards.

Comment

Friday night lights!

Originally posted by MELWAY450 View Post

Holy cow, that’s a heck of a game! Congrats to him.

Comment

That’s impressive!
                Congrats.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                  It’s awesome the UIL has continued to allow the live streaming of high school schools. It’s great to watch my nephew along with his Crawford Pirate teammates from deer camp.

I agree, but I think they changed the rule back to no streaming. Our Bellville game was audio only this past week and we've been watching live games all year.

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                    I agree, but I think they changed the rule back to no streaming. Our Bellville game was audio only this past week and we've been watching live games all year.
                    Yes, the school has to get permission from the UIL and Balley Sports in order to show a game. I streamed the Crawford game, but it was played on Thursday so I am not sure if they received permission or it is only for games on Friday they can't show.

Comment

Depends on the school and the Coaches. UIL allows it. NFHS has lots of games but some of the coaches do not allow it depending on who the are playing or will be playing.

My son plays for Clear Springs. They won round one in the play offs. Now heading to round 2. We will play North Shore. I told him its been a great season. But they will end here.
                      Springs moved up to 12th in the state North Shore is 7 and holding and 31 in the nation
                      Who knows in the playoffs but not seeing Springs making the next round.

Comment

thats awesome bud good luck to you guys!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            We upset Eastland in the playoffs a couple of years ago when they were in division 1 and ranked #6. Good luck to Bells. Bo Baker is something.

He and his brother’s work ethic is unsurpassed. Good kids.
                            Eastland better be ready for copious amounts of running plays on D. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                              He and his brother’s work ethic is unsurpassed. Good kids.
                              Eastland better be ready for copious amounts of running plays on D. Lol

If they run 60 plays then chances are 59 of them will be run plays. It’s tough to stop. Fans in the stands get confused and have no idea who has the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                                If they run 60 plays then chances are 59 of them will be run plays. It’s tough to stop. Fans in the stands get confused and have no idea who has the ball.

So does the camera man. Ended the regular season with 137 yards passing.
                                But when you average 9 yards a carry there isn't a whole lot of need to pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X