Know what I miss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Know what I miss?

Prior to Covid I could negotiate on larger purchases for the business. We buy equipment, trucks, tools, and materials. I enjoyed the moments of good deals and scores. Buying something below budget was my high.

Now everything is in demand. Pay asking now or gone tomorrow.

Those days are over for now...rant over

Cheers

Sean

I miss not having to wear a mask anytime I am up from my desk and meeting rooms not smelling like lysol.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss Donald Trump

Comment

Yep. Been looking for a reasonable forklift for months. Have even signed up for a few auctions and no deals.

Comment

I miss HH with your smiling face

Comment

I miss the days when I was too young to care about money. Back when Covid wasn't a thing and the world wasn't full of stupid people. Or maybe it was, I just wasn't aware of it or maybe I just didn't care about that either. That was fun. It's coming full circle though because I do know the world is full of stupids and I don't care. This country is screwed and it's getting worse and worse every day. The only bad thing is I might have another 40 years left in me. Hope not but knowing my luck, probably.

Comment

I miss the days when people looked at you funny when you got out of the boat to fish and they went almost out of sight to toss their anchor

Comment

Working...
              X