8pt score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
    Usually I'm pretty close or more often come in a little short of what they measure. But I missed this one. Those original pics sure had him looking BIG to me.
    I'm telling you it's that pic of a pic. The optics are distorted. I have a pic of a pic like that that looks giant, but the original pic just looks meh.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Usually I'm pretty close or more often come in a little short of what they measure. But I missed this one. Those original pics sure had him looking BIG to me.

Same here. That first picture just looks much bigger. Glad we got to know for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Add me to the list of fooled by the pics. Thanks for letting us know how it ended up.

Comment

You could see the distortion in some of those pics. The guys saying "pics of pics" are exactly right. When the dimension from their bases to the tip of their 2s is taller looking than their entire body.... you know there's some funny business with the photos lol

Comment

yep

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyCards2006 View Post
              Little over 21 inch beams, good mass on the bases but went down pretty quick, 11 inch 2’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              That's what I was thinking. the angle made him look huge but if you looked at the ears it put it more into perspective. Still a heck of an 8

Comment

Working...
              X