No announcement yet.

Need some Opinions for new recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used widows are always good bet. many good bowyers out there.

Comment

Check out the The Stickboys on YouTube, just about all they shoot!
      All the above bows as well, good luck in your search.

Comment

Another vote for Primal Tech. Awesome bows built by an even better fella!

Bisch is like me and isn't a recurve guy. So, if one of Randy's recurves gets Bisch to keep his longbows hanging up, you know they are shooters!

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
          Another vote for Primal Tech. Awesome bows built by an even better fella!

Bisch is like me and isn't a recurve guy. So, if one of Randy's recurves gets Bisch to keep his longbows hanging up, you know they are shooters!

My longbow isn’t hanging up anymore! It’s my main bow again, but it is a Primal Tech on the same riser as my recurve!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I and Bisch have both longbow and recurve limbs for the Primal Tech. I'm more inclined to shoot the recurve limbs but it's great being able to just change limbs at a shoot and the riser have the same feel betwixt.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

My "opinion":

Get a good (GOOD) ILF riser. It'll be with you for life.

Then, you can shop around for bargain limbs, or if you're ready you can get the higher performance & higher priced limbs.

The thing is - ILF will grow with you, or shrink with you as need, or desire arise, but you'll never have to buy a whole new bow in that process, and the options are almost unlimited.

Rick

Comment

P.S.

My comment in no way was to put down, or disparage the custom bowyers out there.
                There are several of them, and I am fortunate to be good friends with a few.

If that's the route you decide to take, there are many who can more than please you with their product.

Rick

Comment

Working...
                X