Avian Skies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Avian Skies

Has anyone hunted Sandhill Cranes with Avian Skies? A buddy and I are looking to possibly give them a try. Any guides we should look for or look out for? We aren't dead set against the panhandle but would like to try and keep it as close to the Houston area as possible.

Will in the most honest outfitter I have hunted with and a stand up guy. He an his crew work the hind-dings off for their customers.

I am not big on outfitters. With Avian Skies though, I would booking a trip with him at any time. In fact, I need to look into his openings for duck season.

Comment

Will and his dad great guys to hunt with they work hard to put you on cranes.

Comment

Heard nothing but good about Avian Skies. I booked a hunt for my son and I in the panhandle though.

Comment

I've never hunted with them, but heard good things. I will say if it is just you and a buddy, sometimes it's hard to get a spot with outfitters. I've talked to multiple nearby and in the panhandle, for me and one other guy, and they all want a 4 person minimum.

Comment

Have hunted and fished with Will numerous times. He is a great outfitter. You will have a great time

Comment

We hunted with will 2 years ago and it was great. Now that he has lodging even better. Plan on going back this year.

Comment

Working...
              X