Atf coming for FRTs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atf coming for FRTs

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cuougs2GmGA"]Rare Breed Triggers - FRT-15 (Forced Reset Trigger) - YouTube[/ame]

Its rustled some Jimmys….for sure.
    Time mark 4:20 is what the Jimmys see.
    Its a great work around…until its not I suppose…and we get Sandyhook x10.

I wish I had a couple for when the Fed turns Full Auto Commie.

Good push MrRJH1.
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2022, 11:43 PM.

Comment

That was cool!

Comment

Who can afford to shoot that?

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
          Who can afford to shoot that?

You’re missing the point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So......... it gets around the 'one trigger pull per bullet' by ....... 'bouncing' off of the trigger finger? Is that the feeling the shooter would get: 'pulsing' of the trigger? Or, is the trigger just pulled and the internal mechanism does the cycling? Mechanically fascinating.

Comment

Jerry Miculek was easily able to outrun one of these with a regular trigger.

Comment

Did they run out of inventory to give to the cartels or something?

Comment

Originally posted by clay c View Post
                  did they run out of inventory to give to the cartels or something?
                  :d:d:d

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                    Jerry Miculek was easily able to outrun one of these with a regular trigger.
                    Careful,

They will send dozens of agents, tactical teams and Delta Force to burn his house down if they hear that.

Comment

Keep in mind that they had former ATF agents and experts who's expertise were determining if items fit into legal definitions involved in the development of these triggers.

There has been no proof to show they fit the current legal definition.

Let's also keep in mind that the ATF has been caught in the past permanently modifying items to make them fit the definition.

Comment

Read the 'letter' again, boys. January 26, 2022 WAS NOT a Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by hog_down View Post
                          Read the 'letter' again, boys. January 26, 2022 WAS NOT a Monday...
                          Yeah. It's starting to look like this may have been fake.

But the GOA is confirming it's real. I find it hard to believe they would risk their reputation if they didn't know for sure.

Comment

Going after stuff like that is pretty pointless after thousands of people have bought these,decided they didn't like it and sold it and that person sold it to someone else,etc. Is there paperwork you have to fill out to own one? If not then how do they expect to gather them all back up? Seems like if they're so worried about it they'd prevent them from being sold to begin with. Once you let the cat out of the bag it's kind of over and done with at that point.

Kind of like the bump fire stocks. Everybody I know that had one before they were illegal to own still has one. Which is like 3 people but still. Not even one out of the three worried about it. So I can't imagine that anyone else did.
                            Last edited by okrattler; 01-27-2022, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                              Going after stuff like that is pretty pointless after thousands of people have bought these,decided they didn't like it and sold it and that person sold it to someone else,etc. Is there paperwork you have to fill out to own one? If not then how do they expect to gather them all back up? Seems like if they're so worried about it they'd prevent them from being sold to begin with. Once you let the cat out of the bag it's kind of over and done with at that point.
                              No paperwork, just what the manufacturer has for shipping/contact information.

Comment

Working...
                              X