No announcement yet.

Range Finder Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well….. my new sig has crapped out AGAIN. TOsay I’m furious is an understatement and I’ll see how sig handles it this time. I’m DONE with this model. I can’t trust it

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
      Well….. my new sig has crapped out AGAIN. TOsay I’m furious is an understatement and I’ll see how sig handles it this time. I’m DONE with this model. I can’t trust it
      What did it do?

Comment

First pair lasted 1 day and started reading 1/2 the yardage….

Took battery out and it reset I guess and lasted another day… same thing

Searched the issue and found a few others with same. Called sig, they said they never heard of issue but would check it out.

Sent “new” unit and said they couldn’t make mine duplicate the reported problem. When I sent it in it would reset at all, just showed exactly 1/2 the true distance

New unit has worked until this morning… same issue. I’m done, can’t trust it. Grabbed my old Nikon at lunch and will send this junk back to sit. And I won’t except it’s exact model as a replacement. There’s obviously an issue

Comment

That is weird

Knock on wood mine has not had any issues

Comment

They are sending me a different model. One with more “stuff” that I’ll never use or figure out. Even programs to archery ballistics. Lol. I said I just want it to work

Like Chevy offering a bunch of electric gadgets when they can’t get both headlights to come on. I just want it to reliably tell me distance…. Within a yard or 2

Comment

Buddy that bought one on my recommendation just text… doing same thing

$&@%^

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                Buddy that bought one on my recommendation just text… doing same thing

$&@%^
                Yikes, might pass on that option then!

Comment

Update:

Sent the 1600 back and called sig. told them the whole issue and that I was leaving in 1 week out of state hunting. Service guy went above and beyond to secure a 3k model at shipping and shipped that day. That was late Thursday. Got new upgraded unit today.

5 star on service although I wish I didn’t know that

Will see how these perform. I hope they do because the glass clarity vs anything close to price range is in a class by itself

Comment

Sig Kilo 1600 here. Low light clarity is great. No complaints

Comment

My Leica has been flawless, clarity is great

Comment

Working...
                      X