Covid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
    My Vid was last July. Still have a lot of taste and scent issues. Red wine tastes bad, citrus is barely a scent, and smoke not a thing. Only upside is when I enter the airport bathrooms after someone polluted the space, I smell nothing.
    A definite upside!

My nephew had it a year ago and has taste and smell, but it’s not like it used to be. He says everything smells and tastes bad.

Comment

Never lost my smell, but I did get the salty taste for a couple of weeks. My biggest issue was chronic dry eyes from wearing mask on planes and offices. Apparently I was wearing the mask wrong. lol

Comment

I had covid in Aug 2020 and lost my smell and taste. My smell never came back.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muleycrazy View Post
          It's hard to know if you have Covid if you never get tested...I've never been tested so no covid. I will never take a vaccine...I guess I am pretty lucky...I never go to the dr. I only use otc drugs and drink lots of fluids(mainly tito's) never wear a mask and just live life like I always did before. It's been good so far...I guess we will see in a few years if I have been doing the right thing. I have never lost taste or smell during the whole "covid scare." I guess I lied...I had a knee scoped about 8 weeks ago, maybe I had a case of covid knee...never know I guess.
          I believe your on to something. When I got it my right knee started aching all the time and then water on the knee then wear a brace for a year and a half and I know it could be arthritis? But why did it hit me and my Dad and my Wife (10 years younger than me) all at the same time? All started after catching the rona. I still can't straighten my leg or it will collapse on me and walk with a persistent limp now

Comment

Originally posted by Budman68 View Post
            Never lost my smell, but I did get the salty taste for a couple of weeks. My biggest issue was chronic dry eyes from wearing mask on planes and offices. Apparently I was wearing the mask wrong. lol

Initially me too. Taste is back but 8 months later lost my smell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Covid back in Christmas of 2021...my bride still cannot taste or smell

Comment

I had it last August, lost taste and smell second or third day I was positive. Very mild case, no shot. My taste came back mostly pretty quickly, smell is another story. I could smell sweet things but nothing fowl. I smelled my first skunk last weekend, it was great. (Actually like the smell of skunk, from cover scent when I was younger). Some things still don’t taste quite right, it I’d say it’s 95% normal. Pretty sure I had another case a few months ago, but didn’t go get tested again. Just kept my distance from people for a few days.

Comment

So all the people losing smell and taste did y’all lose weight over time because eating was no longer enjoyable? I’m guessing eating was more of a chore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm 68 and have had problems in the past with pulmonary embolisms. I had both shots and the booster and caught covid for the first time about 3 weeks ago. I got the infusion and never lost taste or smell. I'm still congested, slight headache and tired. My wife caught it too and has a pace maker and still has cough and tired. Effects all people differently. Good luck.

Comment

Lost my smell when I had it back in Feb. 2021 and still have no smell now, guess will never come back.

God Bless
                      Bish

Comment

Did some research and found out that studies suggest that it can cause the body to attack itself and can cause Ruemetoid arthritis in joints

Comment

Good news is ruematoid arthritis can be cured by acupuncture

Comment

Anyone heard anything good about the new Covid pill?

Comment

Originally posted by brust View Post
                              anyone heard anything good about the new covid pill?
                              ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X