• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest up and recover soon!! Prayers sent

Comment

Just hoping I’m able to dodge it!

Comment

My prayers are with her, with you, and all the family. If there's anything yall need, just let us know. We'll try to make it happen, with God's grace.

Comment

Prayers Sent

Comment

Prayers up for the lady

Comment

She has an electrical problem with her heart so obviously I’m very concerned

Comment

Prayers up for Jeanne.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

For those of you that’s had this, how soon did symptoms manifest and were they the same as my wife’s?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      For those of you that’s had this, how soon did symptoms manifest and were they the same as my wife’s?

I had it in April and my symptoms were exactly the same as your wife’s. I was “sick” for 2 days and played 2 rounds of golf before I even thought it might be Covid and tested. Day 3 was the worst and I worked from home the entire time. I was back to doing all my normal things by day 5. I’m not sure how long before that I was actually exposed but I suspect it was 4 days prior. My husband came down sick 6 days after I did.

Comment

Praying for ya'll!

Comment

First of all, you need to be taking meds for preventative measures too! Here is a PDF for the protocol my wife and I used when she got the Kung Flu... She's an OR nurse in a trauma center and got it right off the bat 2 years ago... I nor anyone of the other 4 people living in our house at the time ever got it...
                          To this day, my wife and I both take this regimen daily and haven't even had a runny nose since!

Secondly, I hope you wife recovers fully with no bad side effects quickly, and I hope you do not get it nor your son.

Lord, You know this family and You know they need Your help right now. Please Lord, heal Jeanne of this illness and restore her so that she may continue to minister to those who are ill in the hospital. Throw a blanket of protection over our brother and their son and keep this disease from them. Keep them safe from further harm and give them the hope knowing that You Lord are in control of this and will bring them through this trial. We ask these things in the precious name of Jesus our Savior, Amen.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Heavenly Father please heal Jeanne

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Her manager said that if her symptoms didn’t worsen she may be able to come back earlier. Crazy how she continues to wear a mask in the ER and still got this.

Comment

Working...
                                X