No announcement yet.

Covid Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No vaccine for me (FN ever) and I never had Covid. Took Vitamin C, D, B12, Quercetin, Zinc daily and Ivermectin weekly. Wife did the same and she got Omicron in late January. She lost smell for about 2 weeks and was slightly sick for about 4 days and over it in a week. FJB

Comment

I'm a longhauler and currently still taking the Ivermectin. When I get around jabbed folks my symptoms come back. Purdy easy for me to tell as I work at home and all my supplies are delivered

Comment

I was left with a very weird smell for months after covid. It still comes back every now and then.

I can never quite pin down the smell... but it would be close to tortillas just about to the point of being burnt, with a hint of vanilla.

Long before CV I would occasionally/rarely get that weird phantom smell of cigarettes... this is different. There were days I thought the smell was coming "from" me.

Comment

Had a very mild case of rona in January of 21 smell never fully recovered some things I smell fine, some things I barley smell, and somethings I cant smell at all, food still tastes mad funny most of the time particularly red meat.

Comment

Got the moderna jab in April of ‘21. Got the ‘rona in August of ‘21.

Never lost taste. Lost smell for about 8-10 days. Which is about how long all my other symptoms lasted. I was a pretty sick puppy during that time but did not require hospitalization.

Haven’t had any issues since then.

Comment

It's hard to know if you have Covid if you never get tested...I've never been tested so no covid. I will never take a vaccine...I guess I am pretty lucky...I never go to the dr. I only use otc drugs and drink lots of fluids(mainly tito's) never wear a mask and just live life like I always did before. It's been good so far...I guess we will see in a few years if I have been doing the right thing. I have never lost taste or smell during the whole "covid scare." I guess I lied...I had a knee scoped about 8 weeks ago, maybe I had a case of covid knee...never know I guess.

Comment

My brother in-law had it last summer. Very, very mild case. He still doesn’t have his full sense of smell back.

Comment

Covid Question

I read all of the comments. Some pretty crazy stuff. One thing I did forget to mention is when I had Covid and I was hospitalized with Delta pneumonia in July / August, took about 3 months to recover. Got the vaccine in Nov/Dec.
                  I have been ok until this month when my smell went completely away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of the pnuemonia cases have turned out to be swelling of the lungs from allergic reactions to to either the covid or the jab - front line dr's have found out that antihistamines cure it better

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                      I read all of the comments. Some pretty crazy stuff. One thing I did forget to mention is when I had Covid and I was hospitalized with Delta pneumonia in July / August, took about 3 months to recover. Got the vaccine in Nov/Dec.
                      I have been ok until this month when my smell went completely away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I would highly recommend that you get on ivermectin immediately as well as a daily antihistamine. This was slowly taking me down until I started the regiment. After every knife class I would get a girgling in my stomach as well as other symptoms AFTER EVERY CLASS

Comment

My wife lost taste and smell for about a year, and then lettuce tasted like cigarettes/smoke and she couldn't eat any salad or taco with lettuce for another year. 2 years later and having covid 3 times, she can enjoy tacos and salads.

Comment

My Vid was last July. Still have a lot of taste and scent issues. Red wine tastes bad, citrus is barely a scent, and smoke not a thing. Only upside is when I enter the airport bathrooms after someone polluted the space, I smell nothing.

Comment

had it twice 1st summer of 2020 it was a cake walk lost smell and taste and stayed tired for about 3 weeks and fully recovered . 2nd time sept 2021 it like to have killed me 6 weeks of hell and pain . all recovered in a couple months . no jab , never will ! .

Comment

Loss of taste and smell were my main symptoms in Feb 2021. Now I’d say my smell is at 45% and my taste 50-60%.

Comment

I had it last July and about a week later lost my sense of smell. The next morning I stuck my nose in the coffee can and inhaled through my nose as deep as possible. I could barely smell the coffee so I did that a couple more times and been fine since. My daughter lost her sense of smell a few months earlier so I told her about the coffee. She did the same thing and has been fine since.

Comment

Working...
                                X