No announcement yet.

Binos for my boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd suggest Leupold just for the fact how good their customer service has been to me in the past.

Comment

I’d go with vortex they make a great product and aren’t too expensive

Comment

Leupold hands down! My dad bought me a pair for my 12th birthday (will be 39 tomm). This summer they didnt seem near as clear so we sent them back asking if anything could be done. They sent a brand new pair. Not the first time they have done this for us.

Comment

I get bored . I find lots of good binos in pawn shop . 1/2 off and warranty

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

I've got a brand new in the box set of these from a replacement of an older model I'm about to list if you're interested. I'll do 120 tyd.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out the B3 8x30 from Maven.

I bought them for my wife and she moves the smaller size and clarity.

Introducing the B Series Binoculars from Maven Outdoor Equipment Company. Our B.3 Binoculars in black and silver are elite optics, designed for your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                https://www.amazon.com/Leupold-BX-1-.../dp/B08R5JPFKT
                I've got a brand new in the box set of these from a replacement of an older model I'm about to list if you're interested. I'll do 120 tyd.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
                Awesome offer man! 👍

Comment

I bought my son Steiner Predators when he was 7 or 8. Funny thing at 14 he still prefers them to far superior glass. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    https://www.leupold.com/bx-2-alpine-hd-10x42mm

Sometimes you can get them fro $199 on sale at BassPro.
                    Twice the better binos than a Vortex IMO
                    These all day, every day---

Comment

everyone over looks the nikon monarchs the 5 or 7's best bang for the buck!

Comment

Midway has Vortex Optics Gen I Diamondback Binocular Green $129.99

Comment

Another bump for Leupold….bought my boys the BX-1 McKenzie a few years back and they’ve been great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                            Another vote for Vortex Diamondback HD. My 13 year old has been using his for several years now. They were hand me downs from me when I got a pair of Leicas.

This right here is what I would do as well. Solid glass, world class warranty and what I got my wife and she loves it.
                            Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Thanks for all the suggestions fellas. When I get back from the ranch, I’m going to go to my local guy and check out all the recommendations here to see what fits him best. Some of y’all have offered some good deals on binos too and that will be considered.

Thank you all so much for your help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                                Midway has Vortex Optics Gen I Diamondback Binocular Green $129.99

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/2420121029?pid=927718
                                This right here....from my experiences, that's about as much as I'd spend on an 8yo kids binos.....they tend to loose them pretty easy at that age

Comment

Working...
                                X