wow what a hot spot

Comment

awesome pics

Comment

great pics doc!

Comment

Nice pics thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice pics Doc, What's up with that coon popultion ?
              They're getting a pot belly also

Comment

Nice problem to have when it is hard to decide which one to go after. Hey John, I'm a tuthdoc out of Richardson. If you ever want to hold a C.E. course out on your place, let me know. Brian.

Comment

nice deer

Comment

wow lots of bucks,feeding some good feed. thanks for posting the pic. nothing like seeing a shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by tuthdoc View Post
                      I'm going back to the Junco one more time. Going to top off protein, kill some hogs and coons, maybe a doe or two and maybe a cull if I see one. THEN it's turkey time in San Angelo after a month of rest. THEN it's axis time. We'll start axis hunting May 23rd this year, I think and it goes for 8 weeks. Going to be hard to spread it out over 12 weeks. THEN after a month and a half, it's dove season again. Does it ever end?
                      You just stay out there the whole 8 weeks and I'll bring you groceries, new camera cards and supplies at 4 weeks.

Comment

great pics doc. I wish I could find some of the sheds.

Comment

Man You got some great deer on that place!

Comment

What, no "Ghost" pics?

The image of that deer is burned in my head.

Comment

great pics as usual doc....nothing like a long list of up and comers......hope we get some rain to help those boys along.

Comment

Brian, if they'd let us deduct the hunt, we might could arrange that. LOL Wonder what the max deduct would be?

James, if I posted pics of the Ghost they'd have a cow and throw me off. LOL An artist wanted to paint him, he was so impressed, and they told him not until he was dead. LOL

I never dreamed coons could be such a problem in south Texas. I guess they become burrowing animals and live in brush piles and holes. The loss to the coons has dropped since we went to the Boss Bucks, but they eat everything that the deer knock out and whatever a single coon can dig out. We use several means to knock them down, but it's sort of like the hogs, we just tread water.

Comment

Working...
                                X