No announcement yet.

AR Trigger question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timney is what I put in mine. Game changer, really like it. I have Timney in in two bolt guns, so knowing they made a good trigger I went with it. Glad I did. Install was easy.

Comment

I have a few drop in triggers in ARs. Only issue I have had was in a 7.62x39 that sees a steady diet of steel cased ammo. Light primer strikes on the hard berdan primers. I went back to the mil-spec trigger and no more failure to fire.

Comment

Is this the LaRue yall talking about? Price seems pretty decent for a replacement.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
          Is this the LaRue yall talking about? Price seems pretty decent for a replacement.

That's it.

Comment

I think im gonna buy the LaRue for my sbr.

Comment

Somebody needs to buy the Triggertech I’ve got in the classifieds. [emoji1]

Comment

Is this the LaRue yall talking about? Price seems pretty decent for a replacement. [IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20230331/e9f4276b9cffa51e189b6e3e8a3adc61.jpg[IMG]

Because it's not on the level of a Timney, CMC, TT, or Gieselle. It may actually be preferred in some situations for a battle rifle, but that's not what most people have in mind when they think "trigger upgrade."

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Because it's not on the level of a Timney, CMC, TT, or Gieselle. It may actually be preferred in some situations for a battle rifle, but that's not what most people have in mind when they think "trigger upgrade."
                  I'll say the Larue MBT is right up there with all those triggers. It's not adjustable but it's less than half the price in most sases.

Comment

Pretty darn good triggers, I have a few and need another.

Just don't get in a hurry or expect it anytime soon.
                    If it comes within a few weeks- it's a good thing , enjoy.
                    If it takes a while, wait it out, it will show up....eventually.

I think they have Tibetan monks hammering them out in the Himalayas or something.

It's been a while since I've ordered.
                    Maybe things have changed?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                      Pretty darn good triggers, I have a few and need another.

Just don't get in a hurry or expect it anytime soon.
                      If it comes within a few weeks- it's a good thing , enjoy.
                      If it takes a while, wait it out, it will show up....eventually.

I think they have Tibetan monks hammering them out in the Himalayas or something.

It's been a while since I've ordered.
                      Maybe things have changed?

ML is too busy trying to figure out a way to mount pistol sights on an AR to be making triggers. Pretty sure that dude is losing it. Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                        ML is too busy trying to figure out a way to mount pistol sights on an AR to be making triggers. Pretty sure that dude is losing it. Lmao

When they announced that I thought it was an early April Fools joke. For his sake I'm still hoping it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          When they announced that I thought it was an early April Fools joke. For his sake I'm still hoping it is.

It’s definitely real. It’s on their website, and they are in the wild. The memes going around have been great. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                            All good, I don't expect timney out of it for $80 but I'm sure it's better than the mil spec I have

It's just a 100yard hunt sbr so meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              I'll say the Larue MBT is right up there with all those triggers. It's not adjustable but it's less than half the price in most sases.

It’s definitely a solid option for 80 bucks, but it’s dang sure not a TT or Geissele. They are a much better trigger than the Larue.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                                It’s definitely a solid option for 80 bucks, but it’s dang sure not a TT or Geissele. They are a much better trigger than the Larue.
                                Yep. It punches above its weight class for sure, but it’s no Diamond or Geiselle.

Comment

Working...
                                X