Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would Ya ?

Would ya shoot this one?

They are finally starting to show up during daylight some.

Rick
    Attached Files

I’m thinking yes, but I’d have to see him in person to make a final decision.

What I think dosen’t mean squat for you though. I say if he trips your trigger and will make you happy, then shoot him!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      I’m thinking yes, but I’d have to see him in person to make a final decision.

What I think dosen’t mean squat for you though. I say if he trips your trigger and will make you happy, then shoot him!

Bisch

He's a tank.

I'll likely shoot him if I get the chance.

Rick

Comment

Yes

Comment

I live in an AR county. That’s a dream buck at my place. Shoot

Comment

I never know until they walk out. If I know I immediately know if I have to think about it I’m usually disappointed when I walk up to them. By the picture he looks like a mature deer to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes

Comment

Yes. Mature deer, plus our freezer isn’t full yet.

Comment

I would. Mature trumps anything for me. Buck or doe.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I would wager that he isn't just mature, but past his prime. Yes!

Comment

If the Good Lord lets him walk within 35 yards from the tree I'm in I think if have to.I passed on one last year and then kicked myself for a week , thankfully I was blessed with the opportunity again and I took him home ,best of luck in whatever you decide

Comment

Is this a question? You pass that bow shot and you must be hunting better property than me.

Comment

I would. Our deer are not all that great this year. Seeing lots of busted up antlers and the deer are pretty lean. I shot a buck last Thursday and was surprised that there was no kidney fat in him. Your deer appears to be in pretty good condition.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                            I would. Our deer are not all that great this year. Seeing lots of busted up antlers and the deer are pretty lean. I shot a buck last Thursday and was surprised that there was no kidney fat in him. Your deer appears to be in pretty good condition.

What??????

And no pic in the Trad Harvest Thread????

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                              This area stayed green all summer. There were a lot of doe who had twins and they got a tad lean from nursing but overall the herd came out in great shape.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X