Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aggies just need to win out at this point and salvage a respectable season. I highly doubt Jimbo goes to LSU, but anything is possible.

Comment

When Jimbo goes to LSU, who does A&M go after?

Comment

I think it will be Aranda to LSU.

My horns couldn't close it out. I, unlike many Texas fans, am not distraught. Preseason, I picked us to lose to either TCU or OK lite. New coaching staff, new QB, I expected us to be about here. I hoped we wouldn't but it is what it is. So we aren't off script in my mind. They clearly have to do something on offense to keep the ball because our defense isn't deep enough nor skilled enough to be out there much at all. Like having the week off, we need it.

Hook'em!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Saban of course

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I won’t discount this possibility. The previous ties to LSU and the ties to Woodward definitely make this an option. I have not seen the details on the extension to Jimbo, but I would hope there was some protection for A&M in that agreement seeing that coach Oeaux could be on the way out. Either way, I have no control over it and it’ll be what it is.

I think our options would be similar to LSUs currently. Of those options, I’d prefer Fickell, Franklin, or Tucker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bruce Feldman reported woody is pursuing dabo….

Dabo dabo dabo

Comment

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
                Hey Brock here is the second week. I know how much you Aggys like Jimbo so thought I’d use it before he leaves for LSU.
                I won’t have to worry about the Bayou Bengals for another decade

New Avatar proposal

Jimbo to LSU, you control my avatar for life.
                Jimbo stays at A&M, I get yours for one additional week.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  New Avatar proposal

Jimbo to LSU, you control my avatar for life.
                  Jimbo stays at A&M, I get yours for one additional week.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
                    I won’t discount this possibility. The previous ties to LSU and the ties to Woodward definitely make this an option. I have not seen the details on the extension to Jimbo, but I would hope there was some protection for A&M in that agreement seeing that coach Oeaux could be on the way out. Either way, I have no control over it and it’ll be what it is.

I think our options would be similar to LSUs currently. Of those options, I’d prefer Fickell, Franklin, or Tucker.

This was his first contract. I can't find anything to say his second one has any added protection...

"And then there's this: if Fisher sours on A&M, he can leave immediately with zero penalty. The legalese of Fisher's buyout is basically, "We tried really hard to get you here and would be very hurt if you left, so please don't."

I also found this written by an Aggie site....a "lateral" move?

"The point is this: Texas A&M believes in Jimbo Fisher and it seems like Jimbo Fisher believes in Texas A&M. After a pair of big wins, it’s hard to see the Aggie head coach leaving anytime soon for what seems like somewhat of a lateral move."

Comment

James Franklin to LSU?

Comment

Jimbo said in his presser today that he plans on fulfilling his contract here, he loves it here....

He gone.

Comment

Jimbo responds to the news.

"🎙 "I love being at A&M and I plan on being at A&M here and fulfilling my whole contract. I love everything about this place." #GigEm https://t.co/7bxNPwqXBm" via Texas A&M Football on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                            Aggies just need to win out at this point and salvage a respectable season. I highly doubt Jimbo goes to LSU, but anything is possible.

If we win out it would be more than a respectable season. 10-2 with a new OL and a backup inexperienced QB is a great season IMO.

Comment

Cincy gonna be ****** off when they get knocked out…. It matters who you play and a weak ND win ain’t gonna cut it in the committees eyes ….

Georgia
                              Bama
                              tOSU
                              OU

Same ole same ole…. Minus Clemson

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                Jimbo said in his presser today that he plans on fulfilling his contract here, he loves it here....

He gone.

Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X